Diablo® III

Lost Achievements

05/15/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Zarhym
We're working on providing an update regarding issues with achievements. Please stay tuned.

I hope the news isn't grim... I guess worst case is we just go back and get the ones we missed?
Edited by Ricky#1640 on 5/15/2012 4:07 PM PDT
I am unable to get the program to open at all now.. i played from 3:30 ct to about 3pm and now i am unable to get the program to load, it go into the install screen, and then it says failed and closes.
90 Gnome Warrior
05/15/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Drb
We're working on providing an update regarding issues with achievements. Please stay tuned.

What about explored areas being fogged in?

First Diablo game? The world is randomly generated every time you create a game. You always have to re-explore areas.
All my waypoints are wiped too. It's like i'm in the middle of act II but have never played act I
100 Tauren Druid
05/15/2012 04:04 PMPosted by BDPontiac

What about explored areas being fogged in?

Thats working as intended I believe

How is that working as intended? After the servers came back up, all of the areas I had previously explored are now fogged in.
It was the same for me, installing now. 50%

How is that working as intended? After the servers came back up, all of the areas I had previously explored are now fogged in.

First Diablo game? Every time you leave and start a new game all maps are randomly regenerated.

Every time you enter a game the map is different. The shape of the map stays the same but there will be different dungeons, events, ect.
please tell me ur using ur battlenet login and not nickname ti try login....

edit: this was in regards to the dude saying their login button was greyed out
Edited by Stuntdubs#1492 on 5/15/2012 4:11 PM PDT
1 Goblin Warlock
still can't log on... error 3014... gets extremly frustrating especially with the lack of informations. Who cares about Achievements, when many people can't log on???
I got to level two but the sever went down, and i still cant log in.
why so !@#$ing glitchy? they had a decade to get it right. I am considering returning the game and stopping using blizzards products all together.
05/15/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Ricky

I hope the news isn't grim... I guess worst case is we just go back and get the ones we missed?

Let me just go back and get level 20 again lol.
when i go to login i cant even click the login button. how do i fix this?
is this the reason why i cant login ?
I keep getting kicked out ever 5 mins but i can sign right back in is that just me or a technical problem?
Why are achievments your focus atm instead of the DH bug that screwed most of the gaming community? This makes no sense at all...
I don't know how they would fix the achievements without making us repeat the ones we earned already. This is one glitchy game.
i dont really care about achievements right now just happy to be playing
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]