Diablo® III

Lost Achievements

I'm on nightmare but I've lost all achievements before act III. Real pro blizzard.
85 Tauren Warrior
I have sent them several tweets but I have had no luck.
Yeah hopefully they can fix this one. After fighting to play at all, it was a bummer to have my achievements wiped. But I'm sure they are doing whatever they can to fix it.
05/16/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Mitorage

Same, funny on how BlizzardCS was responding to everything BUT stuff about this issue up until they stopped posting entirely 2+ hours ago.
85 Tauren Warrior

Same, funny on how BlizzardCS was responding to everything BUT stuff about this issue up until they stopped posting entirely 2+ hours ago.

I have noticed the exact same thing. It would seem as if they are ignoring the achievement problem completely, or just not talking about it all.
Edited by Mitogenesis#1625 on 5/16/2012 10:03 AM PDT
Probably cause there is no fix...
05/16/2012 10:04 AMPosted by SEGFAULT
Probably cause there is no fix...

Bet your right and they are just to wussy to come out here and tell us whats up.
So, still no fix and no word from them. We're aproaching the 24 hour mark... I would expect more from a game that had MONTHS of beta test and had the achievements erased multiple times during that phase "just to be extra sure everything works when the game launches".

Yeah...
05/16/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Nethaera
I started with a demon hunter and will most likely make a wizard second. Eventually, I'll have one of each though.

Interisting how the community managers are just playing the game while we cannot because we're waiting from answers on their part...
Even if you don't know, it's been a whole day now. A "we're working on it, you'll get them back eventually" would be great.
05/16/2012 10:10 AMPosted by SiegfriedX
I started with a demon hunter and will most likely make a wizard second. Eventually, I'll have one of each though.

Interisting how the community managers are just playing the game while we cannot because we're waiting from answers on their part...

Yup, starting to make me wonder if this is like the Darkmoon Faire stuff where progress was not sticking and everybody was screwed. Like almost everybody has said, if that is the case, just reset our whole account so we can start all over earning achievements that will not be wiped.
Have they responded to what they said yesterday? Someone from QA posted that 'community was working on a response'

Yea I hope those community managers realize that posting about how much fun they are having while there are so many widespread issues going on is a bit like flipping us the bird.

05/16/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Celeras
Even if you don't know, it's been a whole day now. A "we're working on it, you'll get them back eventually" would be great.

I would have to disagree with you Celeras tho, at this point a simple "we're working on it" will not be acceptable, not unless they are also giving us an ETA as to when we can start playing again. This has been going to long with no real information for them to just be able to skate by with another stall/delay update.
05/16/2012 10:20 AMPosted by ref
Have they responded to what they said yesterday? Someone from QA posted that 'community was working on a response'

As far as I know, no answer. Just the same vague "we're still looking into it" kinda of crap.
Community Manager

Well, the best way to experience what the community is experiencing is to install and play. I do that on my lunch (if I can) and after work. That doesn't leave me as much time as I'd like. You'll also note that we've been communicating on our end the whole time on a variety of issues. We'll continue to do so as well as we have information to share. So, no, we're not "just playing the game". I'm looking forward to the weekend in the hope that I will be able to do just that though. ;)

We have communicated multiple times that we are aware of the Achievement issues and are still investigating. When we have more information to share, we will. Lack of updates does not mean we've forgotten about it.
Thanks for the update. :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]