Diablo® III

Lost Achievements

05/15/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Smitty

I hope the news isn't grim... I guess worst case is we just go back and get the ones we missed?

Let me just go back and get level 20 again lol.

It's doable on a different character.
why not possible just to play without battle-net??????? I just want to play offline alone and this is ridiculuos that I cant just try out character classes to see town and orient in game
Gettin pissed that I've sat here since 12:00 pm est and its now 7:17 pm est waiting to log on
and still no login button. Thanks for wasting a day of my life blizzard and all the more to follow
It's not like you released major titles previously and should have anticipated this $$$$ !
88 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/15/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Drb
How is that working as intended? After the servers came back up, all of the areas I had previously explored are now fogged in.

Thats cuse everytime u log in the game generates a different map
85 Human Hunter
Yup lost all mine as well... not very happy about this :P
All my achivement has been wiped too,
05/15/2012 04:17 PMPosted by JackDubya
why not possible just to play without battle-net??????? I just want to play offline alone and this is ridiculuos that I cant just try out character classes to see town and orient in game

This won't change now, or for a good while. No use in complaining about it :/

In any case, I'll wait for an update on the achievements :) Hopefully they're not just "gone" completely
90 Gnome Warrior

Thats working as intended I believe

How is that working as intended? After the servers came back up, all of the areas I had previously explored are now fogged in.

05/15/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Cogwheel

What about explored areas being fogged in?

First Diablo game? The world is randomly generated every time you create a game. You always have to re-explore areas.
Asia and europe are allowed to play on US servers. WHY????????? How can i play on europe or asia NOW grayed out login button wont let me log in on any server
Yep all of my achievements got reset.
05/15/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Zarhym
We're working on providing an update regarding issues with achievements. Please stay tuned.
Good to know this is at least at your attention.
yes sir i have a qestion i tried to installed the game my desk top it wouldent work. so i installed it on my laptop now i cant log in is there something on my end that i did on my other computer that i must do on this one or is that because of the servers are still down i had used the code on the case on my other computer as well could that be it as well
i keep getting booted with a 3007 error
me too i tried to change to europe servers, asia servers and of course America servers, all gray out log in button.
SO many of us can't even login still even after your "maintenance" we've been waiting for over 6 hrs legit since the first "error" msg. What's the issue still if you don't mind me asking.
seriously done everything u can to get game to work updated graphic card to drivers uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times twice on disk once on blizzard. get the start up fixed already
Never got any achievements. Now lvl 13 and not a single one, not even for killing the bosses like skeleton king or repairing stuff.
85 Blood Elf Priest
We're working on providing an update regarding issues with achievements. Please stay tuned.

What about explored areas being fogged in?

Iirc every time you reload the game it regenerates the "meat" of an area... as in new events etc. That's why it fogs it in again -- just like diablo 2
Edited by Zeria#1649 on 5/15/2012 4:25 PM PDT
85 Human Mage
i log on after maintenance, and i have lost all my carachter / friend list and acheivement, any1 know what going on ?
05/15/2012 04:16 PMPosted by MGCR
I don't know how they would fix the achievements without making us repeat the ones we earned already. This is one glitchy game.

Are you or anyone for that matter, going to only play the game one time through on normal difficulty??? because I bet if there are achievements they will probabbly be earned just the same on different difficulties so im sure its no big deal i will beat the game on all modes with all characters guys and girls just to do it and im sure the achievements will not be hard to go through it a few times for lol
...Just a thought...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]