Diablo® III

Lost Achievements

I get to the login screen but when I enter battle account and password the login button is unable to be pressed. :(
wtf is that supposed to mean.? It has been half and hour and you guys cant even come up with an explanation. Just stop jerking everybody off and tell us you gonna shut the servers down till tomorrow and that blizzard is a bunch of !@#$ ups and blizzard is sorry for not being able to get a game right in a decade.
My character won't even connect with things it is trying to hit, and certain areas do not even clear up hence I cannot get to those. Anyone else experiencing the same?
My Game keeps resetting everything i keep fighting the same monsters and start at the town everytime i get kicked out... dont get me wrong im level 10 already and havent beat the first boss but i just hate how it keeps kicking me out everytime and resets and the maps are different everytime i reset so i have to go a different direction each time i re Login
I get to the login screen and enter battle acount and password but login b utton doesnt work :( WHEN CAN I PLAY
still getting DC'd every 2 mins and being told there was an error .. im assuming this is working as intended?
05/15/2012 04:28 PMPosted by xanderxzone
My Game keeps resetting everything i keep fighting the same monsters and start at the town everytime i get kicked out... dont get me wrong im level 10 already and havent beat the first boss but i just hate how it keeps kicking me out everytime and resets and the maps are different everytime i reset so i have to go a different direction each time i re Login

That's supposed to happen. Every different game has a different map.
So more server down time?
Omg...this is what happens with ONLINE ONLY.... damn you!!!
It's weird. In the summary page it shows my latest achievements, but says I have 0 completed :P.... I hope that's a good sign
So my achievements are now working, but the ones that i did at the start, level 10, skeleton king etc i don't have :/
I expect this crap from Riot games, but not blizzard.
At least your characters didnt get deleted...
This is just horrible. So glad I waited all these years just to get booted out of every freaking level. BLIZZARD=TREYARCH................Fix this !@#$e so I can play....
What about me loosing my 14 DM?????
I agree WHY can't I even DOWNLOAD and play offline....Thanks for getting my money and not providing the service...RIP OFF
does anyone know how long this mantinence is gonna take
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Try getting the install to start via the command prompt instead of the launcher. NOTHING ever works on my machine the first (or tenth) time around and this was the workaround we used for the beta and for launch.
is it still down im not able to log in yet and i want to kill
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]