Diablo® III

Lost Achievements

F**K the achievements i just want to be able to press the god damn log in button!!!!!!!!!!
(mac) i still can't log in... everything is up to day and i followed the support page's proposals, but still the log in button is unclickable.
is it still down i cant log in and i want to play
payed for a game. got a Di ck in a box
make sure you are using e-mail address to log in and not battletag, that button only activates when a @ symbol is in your login info
05/15/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Zarhym
We're working on providing an update regarding issues with achievements. Please stay tuned.
of all the things theyre fixing its the achievements?
Why am I still getting 3007 error? I can see my 2 friends playing right next to me, connected to the same internet, yet I keep getting removed from the game every 5-10 minutes... It doesn't seem like the server is completely down, so why can my friends play and I not? This is just adding to my frustrations...
85 Night Elf Hunter
How about looking at the error issues a bunch of us are getting - like:

ERROR 316712 and ERROR 316704? Unable to perform this action while joining a party...I WASNT JOINING A PARTY. I have been getting this error since 1:00AM PST. I randomly get booted from the game and then when I try to resume, it gives me one of those two errors.

FIX THIS BLIZZARD! PLEASE! You've had 12 years since Diablo 2 to work on this. If you weren't ready, you should have never released it!!

FIX THIS BLIZZARD! PLEASE! You've had 12 years since Diablo 2 to work on this. If you weren't ready, you should have never released it!!

Development started about ~6 1/2 years ago. Just a little FYI.
05/15/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Leo
I can't even install the game with a PHYSICAL CD because its checking for updates infinitely. And you guys are worried about Achievements instead of the rest of us who can't even get it installed

Different teams for different probs dude. I myself can get in and play so am appreciative of this, wondering where my achievements went. They have teams who are handling this issue, and teams that are handling others. Oh and by the way, they cannot focus 100% of their staff on a single issue to get it resolved and make the game completely perfect before ever trying to fix anything else. At some point they have to fix other probs too, but as far as the ppl who cant login are concerned, the fact that they are working on achievements does not in any way negatively affect the timeframe for fixing login bugs. I hate seeing these threads.
97 Human Warrior
I'm stuck on updates too. Apperantly alot of people are, Blizzard is apperantly denying the issue, all posts about it have been deleted.
View profile
This is what happens when you do open beta stress tests at the last minute...
im still stuck on ACTUALLY GETTING INTO THE GAME whenever i restart my computer it says updating files. 14474 i think to be exact then when i hit play its stuck on launching someone help me
same here
View profile
05/15/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Leo
I can't even install the game with a PHYSICAL CD because its checking for updates infinitely. And you guys are worried about Achievements instead of the rest of us who can't even get it installed

It's called go post in a thread with the similar issue not "amg my physical disc isn't working stop QQ'ing about achievements"

Still no achievements loading for me. I have a few friends who can load their achievements lists just fine though
Edited by Espionage724#1903 on 5/15/2012 4:56 PM PDT
I can't even play yet :(. Just finished the install and it's not allowing me to log in
Edited by Shackman#1342 on 5/15/2012 4:56 PM PDT
I lost my character!!! Is this normal?
I managed to kill Diablo this morning before servers went down, just logged in and all my achieves are gone too :<
I want my achievements back :(
remember got to use your email address to log in
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]