Diablo® III

Lost Achievements

Please, let brazilian players updated about the problems in brazilan's forum too, last notice was 4 hours ago.
who gives a !@#$ about achievements when half of us can't even play, fix the 315300 crap first!!
Error 12. Can't even log in to the American Servers...

Will this be fixed at all today?

Kind of annoying to see you guys concentrate on achievements...
got a taste of some action but froze again and wont let me log in
same here hope this gets fixed i was like wtf whered my achievements go
I lost everything, my character, my acheviements, my banner... Is this normal?
I sure hope they can bring that stuff back. It's bad enough that the servers were stress tested a few weeks ago and we have this 'boom' of problems happening, but now losing data?

Can't imagine the amount of trouble it would be to get super rare items/achievements and then losing stuff like that.

And I'm not pissed about the down time at all, but this data stuff missing is huge enough for me to get pissed and worried.
I would be somewhat upset if I lost my achievements :(
I'm lvl 24 and I don't have the achievement for getting lvl 20, lol

But there are a couple achievements I'd be sad to see go, like rare monsters killed, and Imp slapped...
Edited by Blind#1726 on 5/15/2012 5:07 PM PDT
85 Worgen Mage
Wow.... that REALLY sucks.
View profile
05/15/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Makarroth
Kind of annoying to see you guys concentrate on achievements...

Achievements were working fine last night, and now aren't. A lot of people probably want to have achievements to play Diablo III, therefore it would be better to fix that and then allow the people who could play before, to continue playing, and then work out other issues as to why a specific users has specific problem X.
I am a level 32 hardcore barb who just killed diablo, which I have the achievement for, but I don't have a achievement for getting to level ten.
88 Blood Elf Mage
Error 12 people shouldn't be worried about Achievement priority - I'm pretty sure that the issues involve entirely different sets of programming teams. They can do both.
I lost all my contact too!
So, how will this affect cumulative achievements if we keep playing before the problem is fixed?

For example, there is an achievement for collecting 10,000 gold and another one for collecting 50,000 gold. I already had the 10,000 gold one, will the gold I collect now (I have already collected 6k+ gold since the wipe) be added to the 10,000 (e.g. 16k gold) I already had before the achievement wipe, counting towards the 50,000 achievement? Or will we lose all the progress we make before this problem is fixed?
Edited by Mar#1274 on 5/15/2012 5:25 PM PDT
This post is about achivements. If you come to post about how you are so important and that you can't connect to the game and you want a refund, we don't give a !@#$. Make your own topic for that.

I'm playing the game right now, and it's very fun, but lost all my achivements. Yet I do not feel any sad for you who can't play. You can suck my balls.
85 Tauren Warrior
So, how will this affect cumulative achievements if we keep playing before the problem is fixed?

For example, there is an achievement for collecting 10,000 gold and another one for collecting 50,000 gold. I already had the 10,000 gold one, will the gold I collect now (I have already collected 6k+ gold since the wipe) be added to the 10,000 (e.g. 16k gold) I already had before the achievement wipe, counting towards the 50,000 achievement? Or will we lose all the progress we make before this problem is fixed?

I have been wondering the exact same thing. It would be nice for an update from Blizzard regarding the status of this.
Edited by Mitogenesis#1625 on 5/15/2012 5:29 PM PDT
Come on, over an hour and no update. Is it safe to play without risking losing everything?
Edited by Strangelove#1394 on 5/15/2012 5:30 PM PDT

I have been wondering the exact same thing. It would be nice for an update from Blizzard regarding the status of this.

Its not looking good lol. A blue responded to this matter not too long ago in the tech support section and now all of a sudden the thread has been deleted... Possibly just to clean up some of the clutter but I'm really not sure.
44 Tauren Druid
Yeah I lost 4 achievements myself...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]