Diablo® III

I don't understand

So you mean to tell me I need buy a new video card to play this game??? If it works for wow and starcraft2 it should work here

my old out dated video card plays starcraft 2 wow rift star trek online the grapihic here is not as good as any of those games why wont it work here??? 60 buck for this crap I will get my money back if this game dont start working soon trust me
Reply Quote
Mine isn't even old... and it's not supported. Apparently Blizzard should put out a list of the 5 cards that ARE supported. And put it on the box too...
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
too bad you won't get your money back lawl

instead of being an immature little kid, how about you tell us what video card you have
Reply Quote
I will and have before wallmart are such noobs lol

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE integrated
Reply Quote
My brother and i both have the HD Radeon 4550. His runs flawlessly, Mine is having major rendering issues. I also tried the HD Radeon 4350 and it has the same rendering issues.
Reply Quote
the list of unsupported video cards is 800+ card thats an epic fail
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
I will and have before wallmart are such noobs lol

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE integrated

no offence man but that graphics card is incredibly bad. That's almost bottom of the barrel when it comes to how good a video card is. No wonder you have issues
Reply Quote
I have used this video card for almost every game out there its clocked a bit higher there cant be more going on in this game then starcraft2 has going on so I no it will work
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
05/15/2012 04:22 PMPosted by D1STORT3D
I have used this video card for almost every game out there its clocked a bit higher there cant be more going on in this game then starcraft2 has going on so I no it will work

maybe, maybe not. It even says in the d3 minimum requirments for a geforce 7800 or better while starcraft 2 was a 6800. I;m sure you could play starcraft 2 but i'm guessing you had everything on low and even then the fps wasnt that great.

Sorry to say but you might(and should) need an upgrade
Reply Quote
RIFT ONLINE
• Windows XP / Vista / W7 (with latest service packs installed)
• 2GB System RAM or more
• Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core processor E2180 (2.0GHz) or faster
• 512 MB video card with Direct3D and Shader 2.0b (512MB NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or better) - NOTE: most 512 MB video cards meet this requirement.
• 10 GB of free hard drive space
• DirectX 9.0c (installed during setup if needed)
• DirectX 8.1 Compliant Sound Card - NOTE: Every sound card made since release of Windows XP meets this requirement
• Keyboard, mou

If I can play that I can play this no problems
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
RIFT ONLINE
• Windows XP / Vista / W7 (with latest service packs installed)
• 2GB System RAM or more
• Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core processor E2180 (2.0GHz) or faster
• 512 MB video card with Direct3D and Shader 2.0b (512MB NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or better) - NOTE: most 512 MB video cards meet this requirement.
• 10 GB of free hard drive space
• DirectX 9.0c (installed during setup if needed)
• DirectX 8.1 Compliant Sound Card - NOTE: Every sound card made since release of Windows XP meets this requirement
• Keyboard, mou

If I can play that I can play this no problems

dunno what to tell you man. all i know is you are below the minimum(by quite a bit) Just because rift works does not mean Diablo 3 will.
Reply Quote
got is working and posted a thred to help others here told ya :-)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5141044104
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 04:02 PMPosted by BvPDistorted
If it works for wow and starcraft2 it should work here

Why are so many people making this assumption? WoW has graphics from 2004 and SC2 has graphics from 2010. Games get harder and harder to run, always has been this way
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 08:24 PMPosted by TheFish
ys has been this way

because it works Im playing the game now with my old out dated video card and runs fine
RIFT Star trek online has same req as D3 and I play them also yes I have shadows off but who needs them works fine for me check the link above
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
So you mean to tell me I need buy a new video card to play this game??? If it works for wow and starcraft2 it should work here

my old out dated video card plays starcraft 2 wow rift star trek online the grapihic here is not as good as any of those games why wont it work here??? 60 buck for this crap I will get my money back if this game dont start working soon trust me

Wrong! The graphics quality between SC2 and D3 are lightyears apart. And its very unfair to compare D3 to Rift or ST:Online since those are from different publishers and were built using entirely different engines and design habits.

The system requirements are stickied in this forum and have been available a LONG time. If you didn't read/understand them, that's your problem. Don't blame Blizzard because your video card has fallen behind the times. That's technology for you.

And if you can afford $60 for the game, it shouldn't be a stretch to afford another $85-150 for a halfway decent video card. Or do like I do, shell out $500 and be compatible for about 4 years. :)

Either way, don't cry sour g!**!s <--- (fruit wine is made from) about something you could have avoided in the first place by doing 5 minutes worth of research.
Edited by Phydeux#1592 on 5/15/2012 8:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 08:28 PMPosted by D1STORT3D
ys has been this way

because it works Im playing the game now with my old out dated video card and runs fine
RIFT Star trek online has same req as D3 and I play them also yes I have shadows off but who needs them works fine for me check the link above

There's a reason they don't let you play like this. As soon as you hit any significant action, your framerate will drop into the single digits and you will die. And God help you if you do co-op.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue. 'Cause I can't get this game running and I'm feeling like I gotta get a refund, get a refund, get a refund, better know that Blizzard won't and Blizzard won't ever stop cause they gotta make money errday go. See, they don't really pay attention to these forums, just know that they will never give you a reasonable solution, and we all know that they can be a little cocky, ain't nobody ever gonna stop them. Every time they release a new game they barely test it then they gotta go and then they gotta get it and then the servers blow and then they gotta shred it any little error and they get a million messages and they soil their shorts and dadadadadada. Then they have to repair everything and anything a bada boom a bada bing, they gotta do a lotta things to make it clearer to their customers that they're working on making the game playable. They will always give you less and they will never give you more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]