Diablo® III

Error Code 3007

3007,3007,3007,3007,3007,.................diablo is fun.I made my battle net account. Everytime I try to login 3007. Diablo login screen looks nice, but I would like to play the game. 3007,3007,3007,3007,3007,3007.........this the game.....3007,3007,3007.......maybe they should have called it 3007.
Reply Quote
Mine was fine for a couple weeks after I did the port forwarding and joined general chat (spam-jam) but the last 24 hours or so it's back to 2-15 minutes of connection time before 3007.
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Merrikvoluro
This is in regards for a constant error of code 3007.

Thanks for this post. We all approve this message.
Reply Quote
1+ and sticky. a more recent response to this issue would be appreciated support staff (aside from the already stickied 3007 thread). Just got kicked off a few times in the last 10 minutes. yay =\
Reply Quote
Keep getting error 3007 since yesterday. Can only paly like 20min then removed from the game.
Reply Quote
HEY, BLIZZARD, ARE YOU GETTING THIS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 3007 IS YOUR PROBLEM, (NOT OURS) THAT WE HAVE PAID FOR, AND CONTINUE TO PAY THROUGH OUR INABILITY TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Reply Quote
Even though Merrikvoluro was incredibly spot on in his post please pay special attention to the part about ignoring "blue posts" in case a Blizzard rep. starts lying in a response.

BLIZZARD WILL NOT TELL YOU THE TRUTH RIGHT NOW ABOUT THIS PROBLEM
IGNORE ALL BLUE POSTS IN THIS THREAD
THE AT&T SERVERS ARE SEVERELY OVERLOADED AND IN SOME AREAS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY THIS GAME
SINCE DIABLO 3 IS A PROPRIETARY GAME WHICH SAVES ALL YOUR GAME DATA ON IT'S SERVERS YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR BLIZZARD AND IT'S ASSOCIATES TO SORT OUT THE PROBLEM.
Reply Quote
I also have a thread about this in which I and several others show that it's Blizzard's server that is timing out, and the ip address of that server. I also haven't been able to play the game since I bought it for 2 weeks ago. I have tried 4 different computers, 4 different OSes, 4 different internet connections, VPN, different modems, different routers, connecting directly to modem and none of these suggestions worked.

Here is my thread: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5594211370
Reply Quote
THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS EXPERIENCING THIS ERROR 3007 ISSUE. THIS IS NOT A USER END CONNECTION ISSUE. THIS IS A BLIZZARD SERVER ISSUE, PERIOD. I THINK IT WOULD BE VERY WISE FOR BLIZZARD TECHNICIANS TO FIX THIS PROBLEM BEFORE THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION HAS BLIZZARD CORPORATION INDICTED FOR FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
i have been playing D3 fine for 2 weeks. then the new patch came out on 6/19 and all of a sudden i keep getting screen lag and every now and then i get booted and error code 3007 pops up on my screen. I don't believe that my internet connection suddenly went bad. My pc surpassed the recommended system requirements, and i have decent internet speeds. i think this is a problem on blizzards end. the patch is what started this.
Reply Quote
I haven't gotten an error 3007 in weeks up until yesterday. Monday, I was playing, patch day tuesday, I even patched perfectly fine, have been getting an error 3007 since then (as in I can't even login to the server).

Blizzard, the ONLY thing that changed between monday and tuesday was YOUR patch.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, dont know why all my conections are good.
Reply Quote
I can't even login either get stuck at authenticating credentials and boom, error 3007. I haven't been able to play for 2 weeks, and when I try to call support, the lines are always full. Blizzard F***** this game good and I can only imagine how many thousands of people are having problems

Hey Blizzard, how many people play call of duty??? how many times does their server go down??? how many unhappy players do they have??? So why the F*** have you made diablo 3 so complicated???

F*** Blizzard, F*** diablo 3, and F*** error 3007. tomorrow I'm going to buy mass effect 3 and go back to x-box, guaranF******teed I won't have any problems.
Reply Quote
um. call of dootie i had constant probs with man. lmao. i cant remember a single week of flawless play.
Reply Quote
This is an issue that needs to be fixed,I'm racing to make it to the the next checkpoint before I get disconnected,why hasn't Blizzard addressed this issue?,it's an awesome game but being disconnected every 10 min. is annoying.
Reply Quote
Wanna know how to play the game and not get an error 3007
ok

try this worked for me

change your server location
i did europe
skip the chatroom thing
on the left on the sighn in page before
login in on the left select options then
select account their are 3 options
Server region selection
change your server loacation i tried europe
works great get on every time
try that
post if that works for you
note: when you change regions you have no character
on the europe server so youll probbably halfto start over
level i think 3 but hay

gendre
Edited by gendre#1146 on 8/21/2012 2:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wanna know how to play the game and not get an error 3007
ok

try this worked for me

change your server location
i did europe
skip the chatroom thing
on the left on the sighn in page before
login in on the left select options then
select account their are 3 options
Server region selection
change your server loacation i tried europe
works great get on every time
try that
post if that works for you
note: when you change regions you have no character
on the europe server so youll probbably halfto start over
level i think 3 but hay

gendre
Reply Quote
Gendre has the right idea. However that didnt work for me..but after switching back to americas....POOF! I was able to get connected :)
Reply Quote
Add me to the ever growing list of ERROR 3007 victims!
Seems I can't even get past the log in stage. But only in the America's, mind you. Asia and Europe - no problems - which leads me to believe there is nothing wrong with my computer or my internet connection.
Server problem - do ya think??!!
Reply Quote
It almost seems like BLIZZARD is fixing all the fixes for 3007
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]