Diablo® III

Stuck on Launching...

The game was working fine last night and this morning, but then the servers went down.

Now that they've come back up when I launch the game it first says "initializing" and then "updating files" which reaches 100% and then lets me click the "play" button.

Once I press play it says "launching..." and just get stucks there, it being "launching..." for 10 minutes now..

If I close the client, it "updates files" all over again and gets stuck on launching

Whats wrong?
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
Same thing happening to me, but once I close it out I have to restart the computer because it won't go past the initialization portion of the "update patch". no clue and seeing as you haven't gotten a response I doubt we'll have the ability to play tonight.
Reply Quote
I can hit play and the Diablo 3 skull comes up like its going to play but then nothing happens, so I double click my shortcut again and it says Diablo 3 is already running I have uninstalled and reinstalled but same thing..
Reply Quote
^^^^^ anybody have the same issue?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
same problem for me
Reply Quote
when i click play button it says "diablo III.exe has encountered an error..
I cant fix problem.. ANY HELP WILL BE WELCOME!!!
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem as the initial post. This sucks. Did anyone find a fix?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]