Diablo® III

Buyers remorse!

85 Night Elf Death Knight
So far this has been a very bad experience for me. You would think that half a decade to work on this thing, that it would have been a smoother launch. So far now, I have been clearing the same crypt in the cemetary over and over for hours, because when I get to the end of it, I get disconnected, and have to start at the beginning. This is a $19.99 game at best. Fix it, or refunds people's money.
Edited by AuFamilyAlln#1128 on 5/15/2012 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I just got done working a 10 hour day, and cannot get this game to install even after trying every fix listed.

Seeing how poorly it is being rated, I am wondering what process thousands of us would have to go through to force a refund(Class action style) if this is not fixed asap.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I am currently having the SAME issue...in the crypt there you have to get the crown, keeps dc'n me
Reply Quote
they would rather fix the achievements
Reply Quote
I played Diablo 1 on my first laptop loved it,when i saw the commercial For Diablo 3 i said hell yea!Checked it out and bought it immediatly,now iv been waiting for the last 2 weeks ,studying carictures,waiting all excited.I jumped on my laptop that i bought last year with the income tax check,i play all kinds of games on it never had a problem.But i geuss its just not good enough for Diablo3,The freaking Video Cards not Supported,iv updated drivers but not good enough for Diablo 3!So now i sit here pissed to no end,going thru your stupid support forums,abit overload it looks like,so what if i go upgrade my video card whats happns next,looks like i thru away 60 bucks,not a happy Camper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Patch45#1967 on 5/15/2012 5:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
There were going to be server bugs on launch. Everyone said it before 2 years b4 it launched. 1 year b4 it launched. 1 month b4 it launched etc etc

Yet ppl come on here and act surprised when an online game of this popularity dcs you on the FIRST f'ing day it's out.
Reply Quote
keep posting till they take notice
Reply Quote
Atleast you can try to play it. My disc's installer doesn't do anything. No Diablo III.temp folder, not even 1% installed, hell the disc doesn't even spin.
Reply Quote
that sucks too, but thats what i mean... instead of fixing problems that involve acually playing the game they just want to make sure the achievements work
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]