Diablo® III

Constant disconnects

While playing the game, every 15-20 minutes I'm getting disconnected. The message is "You have been removed from the game."

It doesn't say why, it just does it. Then it boots me back to character selection and a few moments later I get error 3007 saying I lost connection. Then I just have to log back in and it works for about 15-20 more minutes. Sometimes less, but on average about 20.
Reply Quote
Been happening to a lot of players since they did the last patch
Reply Quote
You're lucky you can even get 15-20 minutes. My entire internet crashes after 3-5 minutes
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 04:27 PMPosted by AirRhino
Been happening to a lot of players since they did the last patch

This was happening to me since before the server fix.

Update: I enabled port forwarding for the ports listed and it still doesn't work. Still get the same problem.
Reply Quote
Bump - Still happening.
Reply Quote
Still happening to me as well. Happens when im idle especially during cinematics.
Otherwise usually in town. Frequency of 5 - 15 minuites.
Reply Quote
happening to me too (((( what shall we do?
Reply Quote
Happening more frequently now. I can't go more than 5 minutes without it disconnecting me.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
This is happening to me as well. It just disconnects me from the game back into my character screen. It seems to happen randomly sometimes with longer intervals and sometimes with shorter intervals.

Very annoying since you lose achievements, which I think is happening in general not just disconnects, but also losing loot and experience when playing in a group. When playing by yourself you go back to the latest checkpoint which is even worst.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]