Diablo® III

Istallation Error

90 Blood Elf Mage
Any help would be appreciated. I am trying to download and install digitally from Battle.net. I keep getting an error that says: Error: the file "C:\program files (x86)\diablo III.temp\Data_d3.temp\PC.temp\MPQs.temp" could not be renamed to "C:\program files (x86)\diablo III.temp\Data_d3.temp\PC.temp\MPQs" If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (ConflictManager::ResolveConflicts/1) Then there is a warning that says the same file cannot be deleted.

I tried clearing out all the downloaded Diablo III Files from my download folder. I also deleted all the temporary files and the folder containing any thing from Diablo III. When I allow windows to install the program, the files and folders get created and the installer then finds errors in it's created files/folders.

The status on Battle.net says active in green, so I do not believe that is part of the problem.

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]