Diablo® III

HELP! Launcher will not start! VIDEO inside!

Hi all,

I bought a digital copy of D3 about 6 hours ago, downloaded the

Diablo-III-Setup-enUS.exe

file and got all excited.... 6 hours later I'm still trying to play.

Here is what happens. The installer runs correctly, downloading all the files into the battle.net folder. The installer then closes as its done its job but the LAUNCHER never starts!! I have done EVERYTHNIG i could find on these forums, including but not limited to

- Deleting the Battle.net folder and restarting the whole process ( about 20 times, with or without antivirus, with or without firewall)
- Going to check my setting for secondary logon or whatnot
- Trying to run the setup from the battle.net folder manually

None of it works. If you are still reading this and can help I have even MADE A MOVIE of my problem and posted it on youtube just so you know what I am talking about:

http://youtu.be/OBjpD5O0Lmc

you can skip through the boring middle part. See at 3:09 it even SAYS "Launching BLIZZARD Launcher" but then nothing happens. Opened task manager: No Blizzard process running. Manually chekc the folder: correct size 82.5 gb. Try to run the setup manually: same thing, it says launching the laucher then nothing (4:40)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. PC is 2 years old but it ran the Demo 2 weeks ago no problem.
Edited by PetethePuma#1522 on 5/15/2012 6:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just realized the video is still uploading to youtube...
Reply Quote
Anyone?
Reply Quote
Try replacing the contents of the battle.net folder with this:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/21699449/D3+-+Battle.net+Files.zip
Its what got me past all that junk.
Reply Quote
ok downloaded it but now when i run Diablo 3 setup I get an error saying

FAiled to run a required program (Ageny). WAit one minute and try again and if that doesnt work please restart your computer and try again.

Please click the link below if the problem persists
Error code: BLZPTS00007

Grrrrrrr
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]