Diablo® III

Career Statistics

Why aren't my career statistics updating at all? Apparently I have picked up 0 gold even though the gold pickup achievement shows that I have indeed picked up gold. Please look into this, I like stats, like how many monsters I have killed, etc. Thanks.

EDIT: They just now started updating, but are incorrect since they are starting from this point.
Edited by SEGFAULT#1354 on 5/15/2012 5:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump, this is gonna bug me, I will never truly know how many monsters I have killed.
Reply Quote
hi
it goes to my profile. I now have 118 634 545 gold collected and get the success the top ten thousand not there is strangely a different sum.
then there is one more thing: I do nephalemportale and head deposits without end and the number of my thing killed elite rise only minimally mini what can not be and gekillte monster just the same. it may not even be that I'm 10 nephalemportale and I killed only 280 monster / elite kill 18,807 / monster kill 482 279 and has been for weeks (months)
I can kill monsters without end, and according to the statistics does nothing I can not please understand how to answer and help irgent.

mfg thularis
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]