Diablo® III

Wireless Connection

Hi all,

I want some advice on a rather game-breaking issue I'm having.

Due to a change in circumstances I lost my direct connection and now rely on 2 repeated WAPs to get internet on my PC. Obviously the connection is not great, but it's more or less stable. I only lose connection every now and then.

For most solo games this is not an issue, but for Diablo this is a major problem since getting disconnected means resetting all the mob spawns and randomising around with the map.

I don't mind ripping new mobs to pieces, but in a dungeon or while on a quest it's another story. Also, the fact I NEED to explore every nook and cranny before finishing the dungeon only adds to the aggravation when it gets re-rolled

Is there a way to prolong connection time-out or maybe a way to contain the damage of a disconnect? Please let me know. Much obliged
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi stubs,

I would try every available wireless mode and wireless channel on the wireless access points.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the response Velnrak.

I solved my problem with a little investment. Got myself a pair of ethernet homeplugs!
They work like a charm :)

Now after one long uninterrupted demon massacre I'll take a much needed break xD
Edited by stubs#2891 on 5/16/2012 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]