Diablo® III

"The game connection has been lost; your clie

85 Human Mage
^ same here
Reply Quote
My connection was fine last night (when the European servers were at low population) with only one disconnection. By last night I mean past 12:00am by the way. However, since logging in today I've been hammered with the same 5-10 minute disconnection!
Reply Quote
i have same problem i can stand still for hours but when i move 10 feet it quits working
Reply Quote
and for i could pplay for 2 hrs ONE time then i left the game to try a new guy and it stops working with same problem
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Same issue.

Never ever, and not hesitating DC from WoW or any other game I play. I have an amazing super computer. Ran ping test, A+ rating. Called Verizon, no issues on their end.

This is something on Blizzards part and they are ignoring us at the moment, where the hell is our customer service. The fact I can't play a game I took time off of work for a few days to enjoy is really annoying and we are going unanswered.
Reply Quote
help
Reply Quote
Game is unplayable... I keep getting disconnected when I get the end of a particular quest. So I can never get further than i've gotten in previous sessions.

Didn't have an issue yesterday, it just started today at around 1pm.

Really can't play the god damn game now.
Reply Quote
same here :(

played a lot without this problem, since 2 hours I dc like evry 10 min.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I just want to enjoy the game, please blizzard acknowledge the issue and give us good customer service.
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue on my Barb in Act2, the Kull dungeons. A fix would be nice I want to continue playing.
Reply Quote
Same here, barb, ACTII kull dungeons dced every 10min ><
Reply Quote
i played through normal went just fine but i nightmare i start getting this network dc !@#$ wtf i the problem? play 3 mins then dc and sometimes in works for hours and then it starts again dcdcdc please help
Reply Quote
I have a toshiba satelite laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce 330Mgraphics card which everything seems to run but then my computer will randomly die and switch off completely within a couple of seconds.

Any ideas?

Updated a driver but still does it.
Reply Quote
Yeah this is pretty unbelievable. What a waste of my hard-earned monet. Not only does the game not work but I can't even get the support I need to fix it for them.
Reply Quote
I have a toshiba satelite laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce 330Mgraphics card which everything seems to run but then my computer will randomly die and switch off completely within a couple of seconds.

Any ideas?

Updated a driver but still does it.

I'm sorry this is a completely different problem and most likely has something to do with your Laptop hardware not being up to spec. Please only post issues relating to this connection error as the title outlines.

Cheers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]