Diablo® III

"The game connection has been lost; your clie

Afaik it only happens to barbarians, if they use the skill WhirlWind.

I'm playing a barbarian and had the same error until I changed my secondary skill. Use another skill instead of Whirlwind and you don't experience the error anymore.

It should work. Since I changed my secondary skill, I have been able to play Diablo 3 without any interruptions...

To bad I can't use the Whirlwind skill. I Just love that skill :p

I'm playing a barbarian and had the same error until I changed my secondary skill. Use another skill instead of Whirlwind and you don't experience the error anymore.

It should work. Since I changed my secondary skill, I have been able to play Diablo 3 without any interruptions...

I'm playing wizard and it happens to me. Still unable to play, almost 24 hours after I bought the game.
To Monteque : it seemed to have worked for me too, been able to play without a crash for at least 20 minutes (then it was time to eat, so normal disconnect...) :)
changed my whirlwind out, and played for over an hour w/o the hint of a disco. pls fix, i absolutely love whirlwind.
It's not just for barbs, demon hunter too, with Srafe.
likewise for me. played for 12hrs no dc yesterday. today my barb got WW and the dc's started. took it off the skill bar and been playing for hours. i was dc'ing every few minutes using WW but i love using it so i hope this gets fixed soon!
disconnected about 10 times in a few hours play.. this is nearly unplayable
why most of you guys can login, but i can't even click to login?
same problem - fix your !@#$ blizzard.
played demon hunter for 20 minutes no problem, it must be the ww.
experiencing the same thing on my wizard...
16 Blood Elf Mage
Well still getting this for some reason today I cant even play 10mins without it disconnecting. It is not my windows firewall turned it off and still have the same problem. Why has it been 2 days now and no response to this? I sent a trouble ticket aswell and still not answer from them. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff/.
I can not play for more than 5 minutes without getting D/C :(

That actually did NOT work for me. I was initially using the whirlwind ability and switched it out for the shockwave ability and was still getting disconnected. However, just plain not playing my Barbarian seems to have allowed me to avoid the problem; I went and created a Demon Hunter so I have something to do until I can play my Barbarian again.

I wonder if it's a problem with the zone. On my Barbarian, I'm out doing the Black Soulstone stuff.
It's not just Barbarians, I'm a Demon Hunter with the same issue. My buddy sitting right next to me has a Monk and a Wizard and he can play with both no problem, so it's not a problem with routers or modems.
Kanada, what level are the toons? Are yours that are having no problem the same level as your friend's?
05/17/2012 06:58 PMPosted by Adrirex
Well still getting this for some reason today I cant even play 10mins without it disconnecting. It is not my windows firewall turned it off and still have the same problem. Why has it been 2 days now and no response to this? I sent a trouble ticket aswell and still not answer from them. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff/.

I am suffering from these same frustrations. Glued to the forums for most of the day yesterday expecting a fix, or at least a proper acknowledgement of the issue... but got nothing.

Went to bed when the servers were down for maintenance fully expecting that when I got up in the morning the problems would be fixed and I'd be able to play... didn't happen.

Today, more threads than ever are popping up on this issue and the frustration level from people such as myself who can no longer stay connected is through the roof... still no word from Blizzard.

I have followed all of the support steps... didn't work. I've tried a bunch of other fixes (reverting my changes every time so that I don't mess up my settings completely)... didn't work.

A few hours ago I submitted a support ticket, as was being recommended that we do by some blue posters... I still haven't had a reply.

I know that in the grand scheme of things, Diablo III isn't that important. But after paying for a product on launch day, then feeling like we're being ignored for two days straight when the product simply ISN'T WORKING as it should, it's hard not to let some frustration/sadness/insanity seep in around the edges.

Please Blizzard, all we want to do is play your game! We love it!
BUMP FOR WHIRLWIND FIX!!!
I have been told by GM's not to open tickets for technical problems and to just go to the forums. So, Himmathand, that kinda makes me giggle a bit.

But, guys, simply going to the forms and making several different threads about the same issue isn't going to help much. We need to tell them what's happening and what we've done/tried to do to fix it and what we have found.

I've found that simply not playing my level 25 Barb and playing a new character (a level 5 or so Demon Hunter) allowed me to not d/c every 5 mins.

That and I'd rather people been working on the problem that sitting there staring at the forums saying "ok we're working on it. ok we're working on it. ok we're working on it." after every post. xD

edit : considering it is happening to classes OTHER than the Barbarian it is not a "Whirlwind" problem. Moving along.
Edited by Lahdeedah#1954 on 5/17/2012 7:20 PM PDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I43GUnZN_s4

lol it rocks
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]