Diablo® III

"The game connection has been lost; your clie

new thread up by bashiok that you guys should post in.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Something i saw in another forum that worked for me was to download the game client in another language (german is what i chose). I dc'd multiple times on my barbarian doing the black soulstone quests until i found this solution. Sucks not knowing what they're saying and what the items i get are but i was able to progress through that quest line without issue.
Reply Quote
Heres a temporaly fix for connnection error with diablo 3.
If you have been removed from the game every 5 minutes there is a fix flushing your DNS.
this glitch usually followed by lost connection and happens anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour before you try the main fix, try to activate general chat in game first, because it can work
how to fix you have been removed from the game in diablo 3
Power off your modem/router for 5 minutes, turn it back on and then perform this command.

Windows XP:
- Click Start and then Run
- Type cmd in the run box and click Ok
- In the Command Console window that has appeared type: ipconfig /flushdns
- After typing the above command, press Enter to execute it and then close the window

Windows Vista / 7
- Click Start, then Programs, then Accessories and then locate Command Promp
- Right-click on Command Prompt; and left-click onRun as Administrator
- In the Command Console window that has appeared type: ipconfig /flushdns
- After typing the above command, press Enter to execute it and then close the window

Flushing the DNS works in some cases, but mostly this issue occurs on computers that are behind a router with NAT.<
Forwarding the ports might or might not help, depending on the router make and model.

Look up DMZ. When you set your computer as a DMZ in your routers config, the router puts your computer on a separate, unsecured network in front of the router essentially as though it were connected to the internet directly instead of through the router.
Its a bad option, and definitely should not be considered long term, since it compromises the security of your machine, but it does resolve the issue in every instance ve seen so fJust after survive from error 37 diablo 3, one of my friends just got diablo 3 error 3014 LOL ------> tryed and works with taht problem but i had the another one. Just catn connect any game T-T
Reply Quote
bump!
Reply Quote
Did all this, didn't work for me. My wife, friend, and I all had no problems until Sunday 5/20. Now none of us can stay connected for more than 5 minutes.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
This is the latest response from Customer Support:
Greetings,

It could be an issue connecting properly with your current internet connection, but I'm afraid it's not the servers. >< All regions are currently up and running and have been pretty stable forthe past few days.

Perhaps try the recommendations at this page? https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5141954192

Also make sure you are Running as Admin on your computer. One option might be to restart your computer in Safe Mode with Networking and see if there's a difference. I recommend watching the threads for additional updates as well as further resolutions are determined to help with this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hello,

I'm getting disconnected every 10 mins now, no reason why since my internet connection is flawless.

Whats going on?
Reply Quote
I also get this problem in university. solve this please
Reply Quote
Same deal, if I can even get logged in my latency is showing up as 2361 on the right side of the control panel...everything was perfect last night!! It shows they had server maintenance last night but apparently something has gone wrong!
Reply Quote
I'm getting this same problem. Was playing fine yesterday (playing from work). I get a connection lost with the red team blue team screen in the background. http://imgur.com/yDfV3 My boss is on an playing right now, so it's not a ISP problem.
Reply Quote
i also got this problem.. sometimes the game is lagging my character moved freely, but the monster didn't. then suddenly i died.. such a pain playing like this. my internet is 5 mbps.. shouldn't be a problem..
Reply Quote
check your power supply i had to change mine to get this error to stop
Reply Quote
bump im having this issue too
Reply Quote
Same here... It used to work!
Reply Quote
same here, before the patch it was working fine and now it is failing
Reply Quote
I thought the patch helped with connectivity issues? Before patch works great...after patch...crickets! Same as above posts where the connection has been lost and get the Red Team and BLue Team in the background
Reply Quote
Same here - the problem started right after the patch!

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/1985405157.png[/IMG][/URL]

Here is an example of my international internet connection.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]