Diablo® III

"The game connection has been lost; your clie

getting these lots of game connection lost. Anybody resolved this issue? tried it with different maps.. different chars and still disconnects me from game..
ive had the same problem for 5 days and getting sick of it
fix the damn servers.. 2 days doing maintenance and we are still getting constant disconnects :/
or just make the game offline ffs
This issue was resolved for me by switching Network Adapters.

I was running the fairly common Intel 82579V Gigabit Network Adapter, which ran fine for me on most games and online services, but is known to have some stability/packet drop issues, even with the latest drivers installed.

When coupled with Diablo 3's own packet issues I was receiving the "game connection has been lost.." error followed by "3007" multiple times per night.

Since switching to my motherboard's secondary adapter, the Qualcomm Atheros, I have not had a single game disconnect for over a week.

If you're lucky enough to have a second ethernet port on your computer, then chances are you have another Network Adapter and can give it a shot. Otherwise a cheapo PCI card may be an alternative.

Remember to reboot your modem after plugging in to the new port.

Best of luck!
I've been playing the same objective now for 4 days (The seige of Bastion's Keep) and can't get any further in play because of the network disconnection. is there any anything being done to fix this issue. Please let me know if this is being looked into. It appears there are a lot of players with the same issue.
07/22/2013 05:29 PMPosted by Sapharon
I've been playing the same objective now for 4 days (The seige of Bastion's Keep) and can't get any further in play because of the network disconnection. is there any anything being done to fix this issue. Please let me know if this is being looked into. It appears there are a lot of players with the same issue.

have you provided your tracert and pathping information?
same problem here
bump
90 Tauren Paladin
I fixed it I went to option full screen window and lowered Max frame to 60
Same. I log in, get to the character screen to resume/start/change character etc try to get in a game and when I get in I get the msg and back to the menu. after about 4-7 tries I finally get in (sometimes) and get to play. It even happens when I tp to town or waypoint portal to town but not to other destinations. Also on rare instances when I get to play, when I encounter and elite pack suddenly my screen freezes and 3 min later I get the msg of disconnection. I've had the patch for about a week and have logged about 5 hours into Diablo 3, with only a little over an hour of actual gameplay (fighting mobs/sellin items/changing skills) while the rest of the time is spent waiting to get in a game. Blizz pls fix this, I liked playin this game, even more so with what is expected to come with RoS
i think i may have discovered the problem of this !@#$ty disconnect when entering game but not sure of it much.

so.. i tried to install it on a PC with SSD and i can enter game without any lag disconnect spikes whatever you guys called.

and so again i tested with non-SSD PC and its keeping disconnect upon entering game.

still not sure though, someone please test this too.
I have it installed on an SSD and I cannot get into a game at all.
- Technical Support
View profile
Look at the stickied threads on lag/latency. Some of you may also be experiencing other problems (like the guy with the bad NIC) but this issue is being caused by something outside of blizzard's control. Either XO communications or AT&T (or both) have some faulty networking hardware.

Open a command prompt on your machine, type:

pathping 12.129.209.68

And wait 5-10 minutes for the results to spit out. If you look down the list of hops you will almost certainly see at some point you end up going through AT&T and you will be getting at least 60% packet loss. That's not a problem with blizzard servers, it's a problem with low-level internet routing hardware. And it's right in the middle of the trace, on equipment run by some of the largest backbone providers in the country. I'm all for blaming blizzard when it is their fault, but in this case they are calling large faceless corporations and navigating the same BS clueless helpdesk personnel that we would deal with calling our local ISP's.
Holy hell in a hand basket, you're right, Gadget.

http://puu.sh/7tsNb.png

for packet loss: http://puu.sh/7tsRs.png

Gotta love that ATT dropping the ball. Ness. And stuff.
Edited by Zeranamu#1888 on 3/12/2014 10:24 PM PDT
03/12/2014 10:23 PMPosted by Zeranamu
Holy hell in a hand basket, you're right, Gadget.

http://puu.sh/7tsNb.png

for packet loss: http://puu.sh/7tsRs.png

Gotta love that ATT dropping the ball. Ness. And stuff.

Yep, just ran a trace. 100% packet loss at ATT.net.

Guess this explains why my new HC monk died 5 minutes after hitting 60. Boyfriend lost a barb earlier this evening as well.

Whoop.
5 secs lag during elite fight only to come back with dead character. this has never happened before, helpppp!!!
You know Blizzard, you need to get your !@#$ together. You have a freaking expansion pack coming out in a few days and I can't play with my friends? That's some good server management right there. I bet I could run a better one off my home PC with better uptime.
just today i get this gay !@# problem cant join games sometimes it works msot of the time i get dsconnected
As much as I'd love to blame my home ISP for this issue, it isn't the source of the problem considering I'm having this issue on one side of the country while the Girlfriend is having it on the other side of the country. Bnet issue, please fix bliz.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]