Diablo® III

"The game connection has been lost; your clie

Might be over 100 D/C's so far
Reply Quote
wow, 20s on that one
Reply Quote
Please fix the disconnect problem. The easiest solution would to actually make single player a true single player. I get the whole not wanting people to hack your game but when I can't play due to your inability to manage your own network it makes me never want to buy a blizzard product again. Didn't you learn from SC2? You make fantastic games yet continually disapoint during every release. What was wrong with keeping the multiplayer on a server and having single player separate? Now I'm limited to playing D3 only when i have internet connection. What happens if i'm traveling and i want to play, or say i'm somewhere where there is no internet as I often find myself. Try and remember that many things that look great on paper fall apart during execution.
Reply Quote
Same issue, I can't find a thread that blizz replied to.
Reply Quote
"The game connection has been lost: Your client has been disconnected from the server" is what comes up.
My router ports are open.
My firewall is off.
This problem was not occurring yesterday or this morning before 8AM PST.

I also forgot to add, my bro upstairs does not get D/C'd at all.
Edited by BoneZone#1638 on 5/16/2012 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same here, have those ports open, my firewall is open for Diablo3 worked fine yesterday when i could finally get in, and worked great this morning and then around 10-11 Amsterdam time zone, i got my first connection have been lost, and after that i havent been able to play more than 10 without getting it.
Reply Quote
same error happened to me twice today... after 1 hr then after 1.5 hours of play time
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
This has been happening to me since beta. I was able to play fine for the longest time. Then they patched and I could not play again. I have a temp fix for this problem. I'm playing on the European server just fine. It's just the american servers that are not letting me play. You guys should try to make a character on the euro server and see if it works.

1. At log in screen go to options > account
2. Set the server region to Europe
3. Log in and make a guy
4. Play forever with no disconnects.

Let me know if this is working for anyone else.
Reply Quote
I will try this out
Reply Quote
Bumping this, game was playing fine until today. Now I just get this error message randomly whether I'm in multiplayer or singleplayer. I've reset my router multiple times, my firewall is off and I've even restarted my PC. Also I remain connected to the internet the entire time (Skype etc) and actually remain connected to my D3 account, it just exits the current game I'm in.

It may be something corrupt in my game files but I can't find a repair or repatch tool???
Reply Quote
European servers work fine. I am not getting d/c'd at all. Too bad all my friends play on American servers...
Reply Quote
Same problem here. Had no issue until this morning. Now I rarely go more than 10 minutes without a disconnect popping up.

Affects every single game; public, private, nothing matters. Persists through difficulties, acts, everything.

It is totally random.
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 02:16 PMPosted by BoneZone
European servers work fine. I am not getting d/c'd at all. Too bad all my friends play on American servers...

Disproven I'm afraid, I'm an EU player but this is the biggest thread I could find on this problem!
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 02:16 PMPosted by BoneZone

Disproven I'm afraid, I'm an EU player but this is the biggest thread I could find on this problem!
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Ico

Seems american players can play fine on euro servers but euro players can't play on their own servers. Try playing on the american servers? yea all my friends play on the american servers too... but at least this way i finally get to play the damn game.
Edited by Valthonis#1730 on 5/16/2012 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am getting the Network Disconnect issue every 5 mins in every game ive tried to join for the last 2 hours. Its worked fine before , just recently having this issue. Please fix!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Found a fix! (if it happens while on black soul stone quest) Join on someone/add them/ if you disconnect re join them and finish. Once I finished I was disconnect free.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]