Diablo® III

"The game connection has been lost; your clie

the game connection has been lost: your client has been disconnected from the server
Dam it I keep getting this so the blizzard guys have no clue why this is? I have read all these post and no solution yet.. come on guys......
Reply Quote
Me too. Plus, when I am loading single play from the first chapter first quest and wipe out all current progress, it just keep poping up this kind of issue, I am using Netgear wireless router&modem, anyone else have the same problem using NetGear?
Reply Quote
Error still occurring, much less frequently that previously but it's still the same error!
Reply Quote
Not for me. It's still happening at the same rate. Rolling restarts did nothing to fix this.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bumpbumpbumpbumpbump... god dammit... been loosing connection all damn day... i officially hate act 2 nm... i actually got to the point where i was trying to just run through the level as fast as i could hoping to get the quests done before getting kicked.... got stuck on the last damn quest and after about 10 attempts (because i just really wanted to play) im officially throwing in the towel. What a waste of like 5 hours....
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
bump been getting it all day
Reply Quote
Same issue as everyone else but I will say that I'm probably experienceing a different issue than the 3007 error since I'm not getting any error number, just the message letting me know that I've lost connection with the server. I've been kicked off in normal mode too but only after reaching act 2 in Nightmare (which is when all these issues began in the first place).

I'll have to run some more tests on another computer because right now I'm not sure if its software or hardware related. I did standard fixes but might end up reinstalling the game to test that if I'm able to play the same character consistently on another computer. Ultimately I believe its an issue server side and either way its an issue on Blizzard's end since so many people are experiencing the exact same issues.
Reply Quote
It's so frustrating seeing all of my friends, having the EXACT same connection settings/ISP/OS/etc sitting next to me, play for hours at a time without encountering a single one of these network disconnects. Makes it freaking impossible for me to troubleshoot on this end, especially when there's no error code.

Solutions that don't work that people have suggested:
*Joining general chat
*Switching acts
*Opening ports required as per the battle.net FAQ
*Switching routers
*Reboots, power cycling switches, etc

The ONLY THING to have worked is Expat Shield, and the latency through it is over 500ms higher than what I get normally, making it almost impossible to play by itself.
Reply Quote
It's so frustrating seeing all of my friends, having the EXACT same connection settings/ISP/OS/etc sitting next to me, play for hours at a time without encountering a single one of these network disconnects. Makes it freaking impossible for me to troubleshoot on this end, especially when there's no error code.

*Joining general chat
*Switching acts
*Switching routers

The ONLY THING to have worked is Expat Shield, and the latency through it is over 500ms higher than what I get normally, making it almost impossible to play by itself.

I really don't think its on our side, so restarts etc.. aren't going to the trick. If someone has said its worked it was probably either a coincidence when they restarted, or restarting reset the connection on their end.

3 of my buddies are in game right now, I can log on but can't join any games, even by myself.
Edited by LeVarBurger#1307 on 5/16/2012 7:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hope in, check inventory, loose connection...
Reply Quote

*Joining general chat
*Switching acts
*Switching routers

I really don't think its on our side, so restarts etc.. aren't going to the trick. If someone has said its worked it was probably either a coincidence when they restarted, or restarting reset the connection on their end.

3 of my buddies are in game right now, I can log on but can't join any games, even by myself.

Well, like someone else said there are multiple issues reported in this one thread, I doubt Blizzard will even comment until they have a solution in mind other than rebooting the servers (or they'll just fix it without saying a word to us). They have many game breaking bugs that they're now finding out about and probably just didn't have enough testing of the game past a certain point. Whether we like it or not many of us were able to find these different bugs now that they have so many more people fortunate enough to be "testing" the game at launch.
Reply Quote
Try another server. Seems to only be happening on the Americas server.
Reply Quote
this is happening to me now, even after the patch. before the patch i started getting kicked from my co-op game with a friend and couldn't rejoin. now i'm playing solo and losing connection every few minutes.
Reply Quote
and again...
Reply Quote
Anyone know what would have caused my "flaky b.net connection" starting about an hour ago?
Reply Quote
done for the night, I'll start bashing my head against this wall again in the morning...
Reply Quote
I've been getting this all day, and I'm pretty sick of it. Please fix this.
Reply Quote
Whatever the problem is, it is only occuring when I try to play my barbarian. I just started a new witch doctor and played him all the way through the skeleton king without issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]