Diablo® III

"The game connection has been lost; your clie

Yeah I'm playing by myself and I keep getting disconnected every 5 minutes or so. I just get the error message You have lost connection. Judging by the number of complaints on the forums, it's not my problem. Cmon Blizz...
I'm also having this problem, in Act 2 Knightmare but it's carried across to everything on that Hero. I noticed someone saying that if you created a new Hero you wouldn't have an issue with disconnects so I've done so, and I noticed my gold and stash items carried across from my original Hero. Is that supposed to happen or is this as someone mentioned a file becoming locked onto that Hero and causing the crash?
This is so annoying... Now I'm starting to have problems on the EU servers. I did a pathping to the server at 12.130.244.193 and once I hit Blizzards network I have complete packet loss. This is ridiculous.
Your characters are on the same account and gold/stash are shared across that account. Of course its anyone's guess whats causing the issue but I'm pretty sure its not going to work like a virus. Its probably as simple as some bad coding but computer gaming issues aren't the easiest things to diagnose since there are so many variables.
https://twitter.com/#!/BlizzardCS/status/202976979245465600

Not sure if it's the same error, but at least we got SOME kind of response. Yeesh man.
Just happened to me for the first time..
I did not have this issue in beta weekend, this problem is getting really irritating.
Been happening to me all day...
same problem also and i am playing from home, this didnt happen on release day, only day 2.. it is to do with whirlwind on barbarians
The game connection has been lost: Your client has been disconnected from the server.

Kicks me back to character screen, no error numbers. Lose all my quest progress, cant ever get to the next portion before I am kicked.

Connected direct to the modem and have no problems with any other online games, and D3 was fine in beta and for the first 16 hours of launch. Now... Not really playable...
HELP ME TOO
Guys i tested and proved it myself,

multiple disconnects, mainly on bosses,

IT IS A BARBARIAN WHIRLWIND GLITCH/BUG

I SWITCHED OFF IT AND HAVE NOT HAD THE PROBLEM SINCE

Plz fix tho i do enjoy WhirlWind
Edited by Smigdirty#1501 on 5/17/2012 5:07 AM PDT
Same problem, been stuck in the same spot in act 3 for over an hour. 2k+ latency, my connection is running flawlessly elsewhere.
"The game connection has been lost; your client has been disconnected from the server"
No error numbers, booted back to the character screen after 5-10 minutes in game.

Information about my connection:
1. Wired or wireless? Wired connection
2. Firewall software? Windows firewall with D3 exception
3. Antivirus software? Microsoft Security Essentials (disabled real-time protection)
4. Internet Security software? None
5. Network Card Model? Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
6. Router Model? No router. Direct connection to modem.
7. Modem Model? Cisco model# DPC2325
8. ISP? Charter (east coast usa)

Using an fairly new Asus g74 laptop with minimal things installed on it.

Things I have tried without success:
1. Command prompt: ipconfig /flushdns
2. Forwarded port 1119 on modem
3. Disabled firewall
4. Disabled antivirus
Edited by Neti#1881 on 5/17/2012 12:03 AM PDT
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-connection-troubleshooting

So the bottom line is , this is our fault?

Suddenly , hundreds of people just got this problem ! because their computers decided to have an outrage?

Just check the options for the trouble shooting, it is unbelievably ridiculous, and irrelevant to our problem.

* I just started to get this error after yesterday's update, before that I was getting error 37 or 3003.

P.s: why not so serious?
I got this kick message a few times while using whirlwind...not after switching from it, if it is due to it as some people described in previous posts...
Edited by SpaghettiGod#1176 on 5/17/2012 12:03 AM PDT
I booted my computer, router and all the computers in the house!!
I tried to log in many times .. it said "connected to battle.net" but never was authenticated -_-

Some information that might help... ( I don't think any blizzard staff would notice this)

* Wireless connetion
* Windows Firewall
* http://www.speedtest.net/result/1955750723.png >> Just check the connection!!!!!
* http://www.speedtest.net/result/1955750723.png > really, just see how it is not my connection!!

I feel the us.battle.net runs slower than the another sites
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]