Diablo® III

ISSUE - You have been removed from the game

well, this is From Hong Kong, we also got the same problem no matter we are playing with wifi connection indoor or directly plug in cable to the computer. It is not a problem in the bata, its not a problem a few days before, it was so smooth that i thought every dollars spent was worthful. Please, technical team please face the truth that its what happened after you "fixed" sth after last update and make this game unplayable at all, you know there is no save between 3-5 minutes game play, and that cause everything single game repeat and repeat...

we never had that happened in D2, we never have that happen in SC, yet there no problem in WOW and i don't have such come to me in SC2 so why is that 3005 3007 37 player removed from server wthbbq come to us this time and oh ya players fault?

please, its not a monthly payment game, but we had been PAID for the game
and thanks
Reply Quote
Where do I go to get a refund? This game is unplayable. I payed $80AUD for it. I want my money back.
Reply Quote
Same here. The only thing that seems to work is a sugested workaround of joining general chat and posting every minute or so. The only problem is I now got sent an account notification teeling me my priviledges had ben suspended for spamming chat. It's a no-win.
Reply Quote
Hmm still not solved...
A friend of mine has this problem...
Really annoys me too.
Want to see it fixed by now actually.
Reply Quote
The worst part is spending 30-45 minutes getting 5 stacks of valor on inferno and then getting disconnected.
Reply Quote
Same issue here, please provide us a fix !!!
Reply Quote
SOLUTION: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5593238049
Reply Quote
http://pastebin.com/Mvq8388f
I removed some Detail such as my E-Mail to avoid some chance of getting Hacked.
Reply Quote
http://pastebin.com/1zPKjgEU

Diablo crashed after me trying to quit game after I was "removed from the game" also.
Reply Quote
Been facing the same problem here...in 1 hour game-play, I've been removed 3 times. and have to repeat the mission (catapult at stofner) 3 times. it is very frustrating. i face this problem since the first time i bought this great game. had tried switching off my firewall and anti virus and its not working...connect to general chat room, also not working, about my router/modem i have already done whatever i can to make the connection more stable.. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Hi there. I bought my good weapon yesterday (had farmed 2 days for it) with fate of finally finishing act 2 and suddenly i am facing the 3007, 30000008 and you have been removed errors. Hope there are some dudes working on this problem. Make it like WOW. Take our money but give us the product we deserve.
Reply Quote
same issue.
Reply Quote
I had the same issue since last night! :(
Reply Quote
Have You got a digital copy of the game or a Standard edition from the stores ? I don't have this 'removed from game' problem I have my game from the stores and I play on the European realm. Guess I should be glad about that.
Edited by Potyito#2169 on 7/20/2012 5:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Well this really sucks, i pay loads of cash for this game (for me it is loads), and I get errors and errors. I really love this game, and it starts to annoy me. This is really ***** up.

I WANT TO PLAY.
Reply Quote
hi Blizzard,

i had this issue, keep removed me from the game after play 10-20mins. i m using DIR-615 router. am i need to set the port forwarding for
tcp:80, 1119, and 6881-6999
udn:1119, 6881-6999
?

thanks
Reply Quote
I'm having the exact same issue in Diablo 3 running windows 7 x86
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
This is a Mac forum. You will want to post in the Technical Support (Windows) forums.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/
Reply Quote
its not a problem with our side of the connection is it, cos all four players get kicked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]