Diablo® III

ISSUE - You have been removed from the game

Same thing too i get removed from the game and in the menu after that i get Lost connection. Make the game unplayable
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Same issue on my mac. I can't get anywhere.
Reply Quote
Same issue here, and no one seems to have a fix for it.
Reply Quote
I also get kick out after few minute.
Yesterday, I was able to play for at least 30 minutes before each take down.
Now,since they fixed things on the server its maximum 10 minutes.
I was wondering if you guys bought it online or in store.
Because my friend has a store copy and none of theses problems.

Hopefully we will have this bug fixed this week....
Reply Quote
Doesn't matter if it's store bought. I got my copy at a store and am having the same issue.
Reply Quote
Blizz must be located in Egypt, cause these guys are in De-Nile...k bad puns aside, its been like 2 days and there are still rampant problems. Hotfix an offline only mode and be done with it ffs.
Edited by BattleBuddah#1622 on 5/16/2012 10:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This issue is happening for me now too. Any word on a fix?
Reply Quote
Same here, I played for 3 hours and it started to log me off. Would be nice to have the solution
Reply Quote
I get kicked off at random intervals, I haven't figured out what the trigger is yet. Sometimes I can get an hour in, sometimes less than 5 minutes. When I try to log back in afterward, I get the party error (which is a 6-digit error code) and/or error 3007. If I try to log out or exit the game, it stops responding, and I have to open task manager to completely exit out. This happens regardless of character I play.
Reply Quote
The General Chat session trick is working for me. If I don't open a general chat session I get about 3 minutes in-game before I am "removed."

If I open up a General Chat session before I resume the game it keeps me connected. I can't help but wonder if their servers aren't being a bit too aggressive in trying to clear out "dropped" connections and are booting people for just the tiniest bit of latency. With the General Chat session open however, it seems to override what ever is causing the common connectivity errors.
Reply Quote
I get this every 3 minutes. I haven't been able to play what so ever. This needs to be fixed.
Reply Quote
Well, I've been playing all Blizz games so far. As a regular customer, I was expecting the same service quality as ever (well, the latest and the next WoW expansions aside, but that's beside the point). It seems that ever since Blizz decided to merge games and port them all online, troubles began.
I'm already tired of writing about problems on the forums. Long story short, the launching day I couldn't log in whatsoever (tried for about 2-3 hours), so I stayed so late in the night for nothing. Of course, yesterday was Hardcore on Infernal at work while fighting sleep, and furthermore, since I had so much to do, I couldn't get to play at all. After waiting for 11 years, I said "Hell, just one more day...".
But again, today, the game kicks me out and tells me what to do with my non-existent party.
Really, Blizz? Really?
Reply Quote
Game is unplayable.

I roll the dice: I get between 30 seconds and three minutes to get to a checkpoint.

Blizzard, if you don't have a tool running on your back end that scans your forum database for threads with high counts of the text "BLUE RESPONSE PLEASE" which contain no blizzard response, then I just 20% of fixed your ticket priority system.

Do that.

Also, BLUE RESPONSE PLEASE, and let us know that you actually give a !@#$ about your customers, please.
Reply Quote
"The General Chat session trick is working for me. If I don't open a general chat session I get about 3 minutes in-game before I am "removed."

If I open up a General Chat session before I resume the game it keeps me connected. I can't help but wonder if their servers aren't being a bit too aggressive in trying to clear out "dropped" connections and are booting people for just the tiniest bit of latency. With the General Chat session open however, it seems to override what ever is causing the common connectivity errors."

What if this hack was given to us by a blizzard employee...

Think about how much more confidence we'd have in them if they at least gave us workarounds while they detect the actual back end problem instead of sitting in meeting discussing how to PR properly reply to these threads.
Edited by MintJulep#1488 on 5/16/2012 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have the same issue, WTF, Blizzard get on ur $%&@'in game man.
Reply Quote
Been happening since install for me, followed by error 3007. I've already set up my router and firewalls, error 3007 is not happening because of something on my end, from what I'm reading up about the problem it's happening to a lot of players who have already tried everything.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem and I am pissed we all have been waiting for so long for this game and now we get issues with it...ugh
Reply Quote
I am also having the same problem. Usually I don't get to play for more than 3 minutes.
Reply Quote
i just called ted support and the estimated wait time is 99 min so seems like alot of people are having this problem
Reply Quote
Having the same issue. The stress beta worked perfectly for me. I did not have to turn off the firewall or open any specific ports. So it's probably something else?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]