Diablo® III

ISSUE - You have been removed from the game

Having the same issue here..
Reply Quote
same here, its so frustrating.
Reply Quote
I turned my McAfee Firewall off completely and the problem stopped all together. It was removing me from game every 5-10 mins. Played for about 2 hours without any problems.
Reply Quote
i tried the join gneral chat and just played for an hour and a half straight with a demon hunter no lag no getting booted and even made trips back to town to work with the blacksmith so either that worked or i go lucky we'll see as the night progresses. can't remember who figured that out but seems like they're on to something. you think bliz would confirm it and post for others to use.
Reply Quote
Same issue here.. on a mac, every 5-10 minutes
One of the last tracer entries shows a ping of 3002.554 ms maybe that's the threshold to be kicked.
Very annoying, this makes the game unplayable!
Reply Quote
I talk to Captain Rumford and it kicks me out every time
Reply Quote
in the Act II it gets worst...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Beyond disappointed with this game right now...They take forever to come out with Diablo 3, I would expect them to not have this many problems so early on...Big let down Blizzard...
Reply Quote
Blizzard! Please!!! At least make a statement out of this!!
Reply Quote
Having the same issue here. Strange thing is before maintenance yesterday everything was fine. After they came back up, kept having this problem.

Keep getting removed from server followed by 3007. Also there was once I DCed but I couldn't join back my party cos I had a message saying 'Player was removed from the party' but I was still in the party!

And its pretty random.. I can play for an hour sometimes, sometimes its 10 mins. Typically occurs when Im standing still looking at items or talking to NPC. If im constantly in combat, it rarely happens

But still, its frustrating.. hope Blizz can fix it
Reply Quote
windows 7, no firewalls same problem!can't play for more the 5 minutes!!!!
blizzard please do something about this....
Reply Quote
The random disconnect shizzle is getting old quick. How many pages do we need for a blue post? My machine is fine - fix yo shizzle.
Reply Quote
So still happening hay.... I was hoping a day at work would give them time to fix this... Would be nice to get some feedback...
Reply Quote
Like Zuzax said previously in the post, open General chat. It worked for him and works for me too. I kept getting disconnected but i played for 4 hours straight with the general chat open. Try it!!!
Reply Quote
General chat seems to be working for me, thanks for the advice!
Reply Quote
Same thing here. Dlink router... WTF BLIZZARD. General chat only alleviates the issue for a little while.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Same issue here. I have to force close out. Win 7.
Reply Quote
General chat didnt work for me. Flushdns didnt work either, updating my router firmware didnt work, resetting all the router settings didnt work, (Dlink btw), powercycling everything didnt work, disconnecting everything but that PC from my network didnt work. Ive tried numerous configurations in the settings of the game. I dont know.

The annoying thing is there is an error code. So something is happening in the game to trigger that, and blizzard made the codes, so they know what its saying. Why cant we get some transparency on this?

I hate the random disconnects, sometimes it removes me from the game in a matter of seconds, wait for the error to pop up, relogin, log me out in seconds again, sometimes I can play for 10 or 20 minutes, sometimes 5, its all over the place.

I really hate that I enjoy the game so much, just sitting here thinking about what itll be like to play it trouble free is so exciting.

Oh, and after the last downtime, I was able to log in, this is still happening and also our quests are being reset? I was out of the beta and now im way behind, a lot of people seem to be.
Reply Quote
Same problem here. I just want to play : (
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
same as everyone,
Can't play more thn 10 min if im lucky. yesterday i've play 2 and half hour before i've start to get this problem
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]