Diablo® III

latency and missing achieves after maintenanc

So my ping went from 40-50, to 200-250 after the maintenance. In addition all my achievements are gone. Anybody else experiencing either of these problems?
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
I am missing a bunch of achievements as well. I thought it odd when I started re-earning some of them while playing with some friends again this morning.

Actually took a look when our session was over and I have lost quite a few, including some class specific and progress ones. Apparently, for example, I haven't unlocked the jeweller, even though he is happily sitting in my act 2 town.
Reply Quote
Having the same issue here. Played 7+ hours without any latency issues before the maintenance. Now, my ping is between 250 to 500ms+ and the game is completely unplayable. Hoping they are working on this issue, but could not find anything official.
Reply Quote
My ping also got an odd raise, went from 100 to constant 350+ this afternoon.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I am missing close to about 500 achievement points (and all of you know that's A LOT of gameplay time)
I am not willing to go back and resit through 8+ Hours of gameplay doing old things when i should be progressing.
Reply Quote
ah thank god... i thought i was the only one with increased ping after maintenance
hope they'll fix it soon :)
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
My ping is averaging 900 when i was at 100 this morning. What the heck blizz?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]