OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3081
Additional Information 1: 9eae
Additional Information 2: 9eae41fcf5fee363481c579aa25f0616
Additional Information 3: 6ee0
Additional Information 4: 6ee0477fb120f9d280660447664be782

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Same issue /who in general causes game crash

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: Diablo III.exe
Application Version: 1.0.1.9558
Application Timestamp: 4fa1ec3c
Fault Module Name: Diablo III.exe
Fault Module Version: 1.0.1.9558
Fault Module Timestamp: 4fa1ec3c
Exception Offset: 003153ec
Exception Code: c0000409
Exception Data: 00000000
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 31c2
Additional Information 2: 31c26646ca4ddfbe95b2c80ec86bad98
Additional Information 3: 1a45
Additional Information 4: 1a454b218b6aa05f4ca2c058010bc4bf

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Reply Quote
go to this forum to see the true players feelings. my rating a 5/10
RATE DIABLO III (THE ACTUAL PLAYERS RATING)

MasterKnives
Edited by MasterKnives#1434 on 5/31/12 12:48 PM (PDT)
I really like the direction diablo 3 took from it's previous game. And I really want to see that direction continued so here are my suggestions.

1. One Class, this will eliminate the confusion of having to choose from 5 classes, many of the classes play similar either through a requirement of having to kite or the melee classes getting one shotted in inferno. Having just one class, with a gun in one hand, and a sword in the other ensures we can do both, with a generic skill set that isn't too scary or complicated.

2. Remove all stats. I feel that the concept of having actual stat point is way too much for the average console gamer to handle. Diablo 3 really dumbed down the stats, but i don't think it was dumbed down enough. Stats just add complex numbers to the game, numbers I don't like looking at.

3. Only one item slot for your equipped items. Instead of having all these complicated different items like boots and helmets, drops should come in "Kits" that just include everything. You can double click the kit to equip the entire suit of armor and weapon. I feel that this would be a huge improvement over the current system and would allow console gamers to fully grasp the fundamentals of a super in depth rpg hack and slash.

4. Require an Xbox controller, disable the keyboard, nobody likes using keyboards I know i don't.

5. Remove drops, I feel that when I'm fighting a mob and hoping for a good drop my heart rate slightly elevates in anticipation for an item I could use. Of course the item is 10 levels below my character level and isn't even suitable for my class, but that excitement/disappointment roller coaster you folks put me through every time I kill a blue or a yellow mob could be damaging for my health.

Instead, have a random item appear in your inventory every 10 minutes, or 5 minutes if people pay a monthly subscription of 15 dollars. I feel that the value and fairness of a system like this would create a more enjoyable atmosphere.

6. Require people to log in diablo 4 at a certified blizzard gaming station.

Instead of having us be online from home, which is confusing, you should open computer cafe's across the world, where people have to go to log into the game. Of course only so many people can fit into a building, much like the current situation with diablo III, so it's pretty much the same thing.

7. Remove gold, make the total games economy real money related. Playing a game to suspend my reality for making riches is too much for me to handle. I would rather gamble my real money on a day to day basis.

8. Remove bosses. I Really think blizzard did a good job with making the bosses of diablo III 100% worthless to fight again after you've done them the first time in the difficulty. The idea of having a big confrontation at the end of a dungeon for the opportunity to find some loot is completely 100% unfun to me, and honestly I would rather not do it.

So instead I think a 10 minute trivia or math test should be in order for the character to progress to the next act. That way if I'm going to be enduring 10-20 minutes of boredom with no real end result, I can at least learn something in the time I've wasted doing a boss fight.

9. Reduce the plot further, having just under 3 minutes of cinematics has taught me that plot driving a game is a very bad thing. Obviously the reason we've been waiting for over a decade is because of the time and effort put into the cut scenes. I feel that removing the plot completely should only make the development cycle for diablo 4, 6 years instead of 12.

EA I hope you consider my game changes. I'm sorry I meant blizzard.

Thanks for your time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]