Diablo® III

Problems with Lagg. Anyone else?

85 Night Elf Rogue
So far this game has been pretty jumpy. It has a bit of lagg all the time. An enemy will sudden jump right in front of me. Is 4GB of memory enough for this game? Even on the lowest settings. *sigh* If this keeps up i'd rather just stop playing instead of buying a whole new computer for this. WoW runs fine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/15/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Kotomì
So far this game has been pretty jumpy. It has a bit of lagg all the time. An enemy will sudden jump right in front of me. Is 4GB of memory enough for this game? Even on the lowest settings. *sigh* If this keeps up i'd rather just stop playing instead of buying a whole new computer for this. WoW runs fine.

Same here...can't enjoy the game this way.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
What is your graphics card?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
ATI Radeon HD3200 256Mb
Edited by JesseBear#1685 on 5/15/2012 6:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep, HD 3200 is too weak, especially considering 256MB VRAM.

Your only solution is to get a new graphics card.
Reply Quote
I've been having the same problem on 2 computers. One has 1GB of vram and the other 512mb of vram. Blizzard needs to release a patch to make the game more stable. My FPS jumps from 40-70 depending on events on the map.
Reply Quote
I've been hacing the exact same problem. It's making me really sad :( I usually dont play pvm games but i've been playing d2 for almost 8 years and figured as a fan i would try d3. but i have died so many times to a hurd of monsters teleport from accross screen and slay me. And my computer is only two years old. Just wish i had know about the lack of compatibility
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]