Diablo® III

Suggestion: Single Player!

I don't want to be part of the crowd, but I did just drop 60 dollars on the game. I know it's just one day - but there had better be something sweet like free DLC coming our way guys. I did not book the day off work or anything like that, but if you believe in capitalism then you have to take the criticism and own it. You dropped the ball! Man up and fix this thing!
Reply Quote
Honestly Blizzard I would love if their was an offline single player mode like there was in D2, see there are times a lot of us go over to a friends house for LANs and sometimes we don't always connect to the internet. Especially when their are a lot of us and cannot connect all PCs to the routers. Not to mention...that way we can still play the game WE bought while your servers are down. I love to play online with people, but my friends and I all bought this game and it would be nice to see some form of offline mode so we can do our own thing at a LAN party without the need of the internet.

Bumping this up periodically because I think its a good idea.
Edited by Phan7om#1699 on 5/15/2012 9:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Even an offline mode where the player couldn't be part of the battle.net network would be fine by me!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)