Diablo® III

Error 3003

Maybe blizzard hired Homer and he pressed the wrong button. DOPE!
Reply Quote
Yeah this is just getting stupid.
Reply Quote
3003 from malaysia
Reply Quote
server maintenance for 8 hours!!!&*^*@
i want to play myself now, WTF@@@@@
Reply Quote
First it was Error 3007 every 5-10 minutes, then it was error 37, then managed to overcome error 3007 by using the general chat tip, and now error 3003. Like many have said, this game is awesome...when you actually get to play it... Please fix this ASAP...
Reply Quote
Yesterday the error 3003 only lasted for like 15 mins weirdly enough... was kinda hoping this one would be the same :(.
Reply Quote
Looks like Im goin for a jog... or maybe some Skyrim... hmm... bugger it i'll flip through the D3 Game guide.
Edited by AndyIreland#6699 on 5/22/2012 2:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Annoying as hell. First the AH goes down.. then now 3003. Argh.
Reply Quote
Error 3003 is when the server is down. I see in the "server status" that your server is up and running. WTF is going on here?? And how come nobody in your slow a$$ public relations dept. is replying to our complaints? Hire some interns or something who can at least say, we are looking into it. As simple that, it would suffice me. This is bull$hit Blizzard!
Reply Quote
Rediculous. I work 3:30pm to midnight. I sleep from 6am to 2pm, working in America. And for an entire day the servers are down? Horse crap. I can understand why they made it so there's no single player - so you couldn't cheat on achievements. But you'd think they'd set up some sort of precaution against that to track whether or not it was obtained throug illegitimate means. This game is extremely buggy with too much maintenance at launch, lacking RealCash AH, PvP and so on. 12 years. Even Illidan would point the finger at blizz. "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!" Well, at least it's par the course. Every gameI've played from blizz has always been buggy at launch with lots of maintenance -.-'
Reply Quote
okay....error 3003 pop up again....but the server status is up now....
Reply Quote
server maintenance for 8 hours!!!&*^*@
i want to play myself now, WTF@@@@@

Where'd you see this
Reply Quote
does the breaking news section of the battle.net support page ever get used?
Reply Quote
Its only the American server that's down. Just got home from work and was excited to play D3 and now this, come on Blizzard get your act together.
Reply Quote
Pretty sure the 8h maintenance is just for WoW ... D3 servers are up and running?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status
Edited by saintSilly#1583 on 5/22/2012 2:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/5743-You-Should-Be-Mad-at-Diablo-IIIs-Always-Online-DRM
Reply Quote
Just live with it. You can't play offline because your characters are stored on the Blizzard servers.. Why? To stop people from hacking locally stored characters.

Plus it's a brand new game, there are going to be teething issues as I'm pretty sure they couldn't test several million people all hitting their services at once.. Just stop and think about it.. It's not rocket science.

well... yes actually they should be able to predict what a million ppl will do to their server from experience with previous games, what did they think was gonna happen a magical fart fairy would run the show on glitter and juice boxes, i would have thought they would have learned to deal with servers by now.

pfffsh teething issues, thats what beta testing is for.
Reply Quote
It says that they're up but everyone gets the 3003 error, I've tested the European server and it works but my characters are on the American one and I don't want to restart
Reply Quote
same error here.. pls fix it (malaysia).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]