Diablo® III

Game Key Issue

Today I bought a regular copy of Diablo 3 at the Walmart located near my house, but when i opened the box all i saw was the quick start guide, a loose-in-the-box game DVD, 3 diablo guest passes, 1 WoW guest pass, and a memo pad. I've checked every inch of the box and even, out of desperation, my walmart bag and receipt; there is no Activation Game Key located anywhere on or in my Diablo 3 product.

At first i thought that maybe someone cleverly opened my game and took it out of my box, but there is no sign anywhere of a sticker being removed from anything in the box, and the box itself is sealed perfectly shut except for my pocket knife cuts to open it, obviously.

I've already contacted Walmart via telephone, however, the woman on the other line assured me that this is a problem i have to discuss with blizzard.

Is anyone else missing a Game Key?, Trust me, i've looked everywhere, and I can post pictures to prove it as well, if needed. How can I fix this issue!?
Reply Quote
The DVD should be in a sleeve, and the key on a sticker in the sleeve. I don't know what to tell you but to go back to Walmart and just explain what happened to the manager.
Reply Quote
z
Edited by just1badass#2949 on 5/20/2012 12:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
kronos have you gotten your replacement key from blizzard?

I am having the same problem and getting a reply from the support team is really slow.
My original ticket was answered but not helpful at all. It's basically ignoring me because it can see my guest account was logged in after the ticket was posted. It's just a guest account, can't play past the 1st boss and i was only playing it cuz I can't play stand ed!!!

I have found http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/cd-key-issues
and wondering if I should just send in the form and the contents instead of waiting around for help or a reply from them.

Paying customers having to deal with such headaches because of an error on their part.
And only to make matters worse, my friend whose only level 40 or so, got his account hacked today. All items and gold GONE. Seems like there's a lot of ppl getting their accounts hacked with or without their authenticator. just google diablo 3 account hacked and you can see numerous blogs and articles addressing the issue.
It's really discouraging to be faced with so many problems only 1 week into the launch.
And I still can't play...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]