Diablo® III

removed from game error 316704, 3007

85 Night Elf Rogue
i would be playing for like 5 min then randomly get removed from game try to resume the game then get error 316704 then after about a min or so i get the 3007 error blizz plz help
Reply Quote
Yeah Im having this same problem and its after they put the server back online.
Reply Quote
cant say im suprised that after 2 emergency fixes, they still didnt get it right. F*ck, I can work at Blizzard, im really good at pretending to work hard and have no results shown.

And yes, this is after the 2nd emergency maintenance (the one that just finished about 15-20 mins ago)
Reply Quote
I am STILL getting this disconnections! I have tried everything and have no problem playing any other online game including Blizzards WoW and SC2.

Pretty game breaking when you can't play for more than 10-15m or so then have to re-do everything when you log in.

At a complete loss.
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 12:01 AMPosted by Tabala
im really good at pretending to work hard and have no results shown.

well you sure are hard at work posting on forums.
you act like the net working of millions of people all over the usa
is some how every day stuff for any one... even the power you use can have brown outs no matter where you live and that stuffs only been around for a few years right? HA...
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 12:11 AMPosted by kabe69
im really good at pretending to work hard and have no results shown.

well you sure are hard at work posting on forums.
you act like the net working of millions of people all over the usa
is some how every day stuff for any one... even the power you use can have brown outs no matter where you live and that stuffs only been around for a few years right? HA...

Ok first of all, WHAT? learn english please lmao...

Second of all, i think ur trying to say that im acting like networking is everyday stuff, and that power can have "brownouts" when its only been around a few years...

And my response to that is, yes when you have a NETWORKING TEAM that is solely dedicated to WORKING ON NETWORKS, yes it is everyday stuff for people. And also, since when has power or the internet for that matter only been out for a few years....You my friend are way behind society, which i could tell from your grammar.
Reply Quote
not good at sarcasm i see , for shame.

point was stuff happens to things that have been around for a long time, people dont get mad at it like its the end of the world. but you act like battle.net is some every day thing and every one has it, all big game companys use things like it so blizz is totaly dumb n has no idea what there doing n thats why they are haveing problems that the beta coudln't have for seen ... pshh

ya i dont use grammer to your likeing but then again im not mad at a company n trolling the forums to justify my rage.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I would just like to add myself to this list of people with this problem. Every time the server is up I can usually play for about 5 min before getting kicked. This ends me with having to repeat parts of the game because I had not reached the next save yet. Not really happy with it and hope this gets fixed soon.
Reply Quote
Same thing keeps happening here. I dont disconnect from my ts, only diablo 3. I keep losing my progress. Earlier i repeated something 4 times.
Reply Quote
not good at sarcasm i see , for shame.

point was stuff happens to things that have been around for a long time, people dont get mad at it like its the end of the world. but you act like battle.net is some every day thing and every one has it, all big game companys use things like it so blizz is totaly dumb n has no idea what there doing n thats why they are haveing problems that the beta coudln't have for seen ... pshh

ya i dont use grammer to your likeing but then again im not mad at a company n trolling the forums to justify my rage.

Ahh yes I did miss the sarcasm (just noticed the HA) for shame indeed. Grammar aside (it was wrong of me to poke fun, i realize not everyone has english as the first language, or if they do i know most choose to shorthand on forums and whatnot, myself included), perhaps my rage got the best of me for a bit, but really, all I wish is for some updates. And hey, perhaps they dont know what the problem is, thats all fine, just make a post and tell the truth:

"We are unsure of the problem at the moment and have a team working on it as we speak" and to stop telling me to "check router (i dont use one) and unlock firewall (i dont use one). They repeat the same thing to me over and over and over and the 2 solutions they suggest have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with me (again no router and no firewall).

All i want is acknowledgement that they care, and are working to fix it...Not to mke up stories that they "know whats wrong" and are working to fix it. were all human Blizzard, we cant all know everything, so just come clean and say it, you dont know what going on and are trying to fix it"
Reply Quote
BTW bump.

for science
Reply Quote
I keep getting these two errors coupled together as well
Reply Quote
Has anyone heard anything from blizzard on this? I find topics on it everywhere and yet no answer..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]