Diablo® III

Best WD spell

Spirit walk - if you haven't used it, try it.
I had no plan of putting this in my build til I used it, now it is never coming out
Reply Quote
same here, but with Sacrifice.

well timed dogs on mobs and they explode with stupid damage.

try out the weird ones guys!
Reply Quote
Soul harvest is simply the most OP.

But oh my god it may not be the most powerful but I love making chickens out of elite mobs. It is HILARIOUS. So Hex is probably my favorite.
Edited by mekilleeyou#1521 on 5/16/2012 4:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Have to agree with mekilleeyou. I can't see any reason why not to use Soul Harvest in any WD build.

P.S.: Admittedly it is not so great against every Act end boss.
Reply Quote
+1 to Soul Harvest.
Reply Quote
+1 to Spirit Walk.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Toss up between Soul Harvest and Sacrifice. And possibly Dire Bats + Soul Harvest.

Sacrifice and Dire Bats just make me think of Corpse Explosion and Bone Spear. And Soul Harvest just ramps up the damage. <3
Reply Quote
SH sucks vs any boss that doesn't summon adds
Reply Quote
spirit walk ROCKS. It looks cool as well, reminds me of princess mononoke.
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 05:30 AMPosted by ShibbY
99.9 % of the time their are more than two monsters around for you to harvest..

Not saying saying spirit walk isn't great.. But Bats, Soul Harvest, and vision quest is just disturbing.
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 05:30 AMPosted by ShibbY

Which seems far too often. Plus you have to basicly hug the boss to get stacks, which isn't always the best thing.

I think the Witch Doctor will shine later, much later, when in groups with Big Bad Voodoo and the slows.

Toad of Hugeness is the most amusing spell right now. I log into my friends games and just toad whenever I can..
Reply Quote
Problem is, when hitting lvl 60 and neph valor buff gets in... u better not change that skill bar.

During the boss SH may not be that good, but before it, its glorious. Moar than worth it to have at the action bar.
Reply Quote
Can someone explain why SoulHarvest is so great?
I don't think I actually understand the mechanics of it - what it does, and why it rocks.
Reply Quote
damage 150

use soul harvest 450
Reply Quote
It's an insane DPS booster, and I used the mana rune so I don't go low on bluegoo
Reply Quote
Have to agree with mekilleeyou. I can't see any reason why not to use Soul Harvest in any WD build.

P.S.: Admittedly it is not so great against every Act end boss.

Sure it is - rune for siphon and you get a free heal on 1-3 mobs :)
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Druid
Grasp of the Dead (especially [Unbreakable Grasp]) is Awesome,
Spirit Walk is Amazing,
Soul Harvest is Godly.
Reply Quote
About Spirit Walk - the tooltip doesn't say this but am I correct in the spell seeming to increase movement speed along with negating movement impairment? Could be wrong it just seems like it's a bit of a speed boost as well
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Magsha
About Spirit Walk - the tooltip doesn't say this but am I correct in the spell seeming to increase movement speed along with negating movement impairment? Could be wrong it just seems like it's a bit of a speed boost as well

You're right, it does give a speed boost.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]