Diablo® III

how long does it take to install the game

can anyone tell me how long does it take to install the game. my game been installing all night and it still at the 40 percent wtf is going on here. it has been 8 hour since i started installing.
Reply Quote
I think some of the servers are dead. Can't login Asia servers now.
Took me less than half hour to install + patch, about 8 hrs ago. Off peak period.
Reply Quote
Took me about 20 minutes to re-download the latest downloader and install the game completely.
But I have an awesome new comp & internet... So...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
installed it prior to launch but it took about 15 minutes.
2.4ghz intel i5 quad processor laptop; 4gb ram.

u might want to cancel it and try again. if ur using wireless u might wanna try hardwired until u get it installed.
Edited by Gor#1364 on 5/16/2012 8:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Im half way through install now an its been about 45 mins
Reply Quote
took me about 45 minutes on launch day...mabye a little less
Reply Quote
Yeah, this might be an indication something is wrong.... When you say installing, I am not sure if that means downloading or installing.

If its just installing after everything has been downloaded, you have a serious problem if it took 8 hours....

If you mean downloading, it could very easily take that long if its going slow....

All the smart people downloaded the installer(game) a few weeks in advance, but anyways. :P
Edited by fallengod#1475 on 5/17/2012 6:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I bought the disc and this game is at 14% after a half hour
Reply Quote
im just asking who bought the orignal and installed the game? coz i dont know how many hours will it take to install this game its been 15 mins and its still 0%, do we really need a fast internet connection to install this or what?
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, 15 mins and nothing hapens. :( I've bought the CD.
Reply Quote
you have to jump thru hoops to get the game to install.

google diablo 3 won't install.

you will then have to fiddle with settings (run as admin/compatibility mode for xpsp3)

and you may have to fiddle with agent.exe
Reply Quote
Wow i was watching it download and in 2 minutes it jumped to 60%
Reply Quote
same here i reinstall d3 and it's taking several minutes and it;s still at 0%. i bought the original disc. and before it only took me 10-15 mins to finish installing. is it because of the patch? please let me know. thanks!
Reply Quote
Don't mean to grave dig, but I just bought it (late on the train) and Its been at 0 % for around 5 minutes I want to say with looks of no further progress.
Reply Quote
Been installing for around 4.5 hours (havent been keeping track probably longer >.>) and its at 1.4% but to be fair my internet connection SUCKS and Starcraft II took like 2 days to fully install the updates and game
Reply Quote
It takes around 9 months to install. If you uncheck the PvP box, it should install much faster.
Reply Quote
WTF bought the game and installing.... 3 Hrs later at 1.4%... ADSL2 with good speed, this is the worst load ever! hope the game is worth it!?!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]