Diablo® III

Tired of this already.

85 Troll Druid
The first night i couldn't log in for about an hour and a half which was expected so i wasn't too mad about that but i was able to play fine, the game ran very smooth on the highest settings. All day yesterday and all day today I haven't been able to play what so ever because of the stupid amount of lag I'm getting. It's like everything is in super slo-mo. It's bull!@#$ that I paid for this game, was extremely stoked for it and i've still yet to even get past the first few quests.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Of course blizz isn't going to say anthing about it... they're too busy answering all the posts that they've already answered in the stickies
Reply Quote
It is was it is.

I think they should have done a soft-start something on the lines where the official released day is something like say 18th, but allowed people to join on the 14th, that way no one can complain about lag as they are in the soft-start (testing for the release) (Also assuming everything is fixed by the 18th

!@#$ happens am I upset I can't play of course, but do a want a refund HELL NO!, I just have to wait a little bit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]