Diablo® III

Just beat Normal! woo

Just got to lvl 33 and beat normal mode... we need more of you to get to a higher level!! I look for people doing my quests and there's never people in public games doing the ones I'm on its always just my personal friends!

Tip to get to a higher level without dieing:::

VITALITY over ALL OTHER STATS is key!!!. You need to concentrate on vitality over damage so you can make it past normal then you can start evolving into something more!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm only level 10 currently, but I am honestly too chicken to play in HC in a public game. I get far too upset if someone else's stupid mistake causes me to die.
Reply Quote
Found a rare sword with 22vit, been using that and some more defense stats over INT for my wizard. Been rocking a shield instead of source as well. This will probably change once I beat normal and know what to expect from mobs.

@Sosha,

Play solo, I've only solo'd my way through HC so far.
Reply Quote
Gonna need way more than Vitality, armor rating and resistance is the key. If you are lucky try to get damage reduction items. I dont like playing in open games either, too much crazy ppls out there can mess things up or steal your stuffs lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]