Diablo® III

Bugged? Co-Op Quests

85 Tauren Warrior
Hey guys, amazing game! That said, I've just entered into Act 2, playing a lot of the game co-op so far but a tiny bit of single-player here and there. Granted, I finished the last bit of Act 1 on Nightmare by myself and now that I'm in Act 2 -- I'd like to play with others. However, when I click Public Game.. it only allows me to select Act 1 - 8. Trailing The Coven and nothing after that. I've even checked to make sure I have my progress set to Act 2.

Reply Quote
I am having the same problem, I play a lot of Co-op and i have made it to act 3 nightmare on co-op but it's not letting me join an act 3 nightmare co-op game anymore. it's only letting me join act 2 quest 8, and i have done this 3 times now thinking it was my fault it was not progressing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The problem could be that quests are level based, so even if you've completed it solo it wont let you join it public, im having this problem in hell on my level 55 demon hunter anyway. Im on Act 2 lord of lies, but cant join anything past unexpexted allies where it says level range is 55-58
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)