Diablo® III

Friend List Disappearance

Okay, so, I picked up the game and started playing about 1pm on the 15th. I logged in, and created five characters with the names I wanted, but couldn't actually log into play due to the problems experienced at launch. So, I sat at the character select screen and talked to a few of my friends in chat. I got some invites to play Diablo III from one of them, but all the invites failed. I had to work at 5pm, so I got off and figured I'd play later that night.

When I log back into the game I can play fine, but it has completely deleted my friend list. I have tried to resend invites to no avail, and I can't receive any on my end. Those who have me on their list don't see me as online when I log in, and since mine is empty I obviously can't see them either.

Anyone else dealt with this issue?
Reply Quote
im having the issue too.
Reply Quote
nevermind
Edited by ssanyesz#2866 on 4/19/2013 3:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]