Diablo® III

BattleTag™ Free Name Change Update

(Locked)

!@#$ing %^-*!@#s i dont want numbers attached to my name and how come i cant check availability this $%^- is *!@#ing stupid so my friends who want to add me have to know some $%^-ing stupid number to add me you people are *!@#ing dumb thank you for managing to make how someone chooses a name retarded congrats you guys are $%^-ing stupid
05/22/2012 01:20 PMPosted by bloodisroyal
!@#$ing %^-*!@#s i dont want numbers attached to my name and how come i cant check availability this $%^- is *!@#ing stupid so my friends who want to add me have to know some $%^-ing stupid number to add me you people are *!@#ing dumb thank you for managing to make how someone chooses a name retarded congrats you guys are $%^-ing stupid

You would rather not be able to choose the BattleTag you really want because it needs to be unique across the world as you can play on any server (EU, US or ASIA)?
Edited by Paddy#2670 on 5/22/2012 6:03 PM PDT
look look at my battletag, B I T C H L O R! lol
Edited by bitchlor#1421 on 5/22/2012 5:23 PM PDT
Why is D3 so damn slow. Also why is nothing happening about the exp glitch? Why is such crap?
05/19/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Roan
You know -- for those of us who didn't play the beta, and mistakenly used our one sacred BattleTag name change after the game launched -- wouldn't it only be fair to give US a third shot at creating a name we're truly happy with? Why offer this to those who only played the beta? Charge us -- if it makes it easier to do so, but please, give us a third chance at creating something we would finally be happy with.

Gentleman
Agreed. Would be very awesome if those of us who weren't beta also got another shot at fixing our Battle Tag handles.
oh, this is bad, I just change it, and add a number which has some meaning to myself hoping to avoid the #xxxx stuff.
But now, it still automatically add a #xxxx stuff with my stupid number in middle, and I didn't get any confirm or preview of my new tag nor a undo option!
what is this? doom with the new double meaningless number to friends? why can't we just have a name without the stupid number?
Lylirra, i accidently changed my battletag from Stoogie to Stoogieanime thinking thatll get rid of the numbers, but now i cant change it back, im willing to pay wateva $$$ up to $100 to change it back so can u do anything about it?

ok i submitted a ticket :p
Edited by Stoogieanime#1391 on 5/30/2012 2:06 AM PDT
How do I change my character name in Diablo 3?
05/18/2012 09:05 AMPosted by hopfrogg
Just want to change my battletag so the first character is capitalized but I get an error saying you can't change it to the same name. Well, it's not exactly the same! Please allow us to change the casing in our battletags. I assumed my character name was the one everyone would see not the battletag, ya my mistake, but it would be nice if we could change the casing in our battletags.

Please this. I accidentally had caps lock on when typing my battletag (I should have realized, I know), and now it kind of bothers me. I want to change it to normal casing, but it says I can't change it to the same name. :(
바람
Awh i had already used my free change because my brother made me a bad one. I changed it but now i dont like this anymore. People think im retarted and such. I wish i can change it again.
Awh i had already used my free change because my brother made me a bad one. I changed it but now i dont like this anymore. People think im retarted and such. I wish i can change it again.
Can you add another free name change? pls.
i want to change my name. pls give us another chance to change it
90 Goblin Rogue
Hey, i need a battle.net name change, cause mine is incorrect. and it annoys me, "why no paid name service"? (angrytrollface)
PLEASE CHANGE MY BATTLE TAG BACK TO ELIDEN PLEASE!!!

I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THIS AND I CLICKED IT!
hi recently i got hacked. .. the hacked change my battle tag .... can u help me out to change my battle tag to the old 1
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]