Diablo® III

Tyrael becomes??? (spoilers)

So Tyrael apparently becomes human/nephalem (whatever) by casting off his wings. I thought humans were offsprings between a demon and an angel.

How the heck does Tyrael become a human without having a demon for his mom/dad? CONFUSED HALP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Do they actually refer to Tyrael as human in the game? (Have been playing with a friend, so haven't caught all of the dialogue and stuff between our own conversation)

Is it possible he's just become mortal, and not actually human?

Edit: And/or if they do refer to him as human, perhaps it's a mistake on their part because they do not understand angels completely. Unless one of the angels calls him human. Then I got nothin'.
Edited by Pomp#1627 on 5/17/2012 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
He does talk about humanity, and what it means to be part of it.(Don't have exact quotes)

But yes, I believe it was just his mortality
Reply Quote
He refers to himself as a mortal in his new form. Never saw any dialog saying he was a human. From what lore I've seen this would mean that he can no longer be reborn as other angels do.

In my opinion he is a less interesting character now, as are all the angels. This was a case of less is more for me personally and know that we know so much about the high heavens it's lost the mystery that surrounded it and the angels who live there. But, that's just personal preference and really enjoyed the game.
Reply Quote
He does talk about humanity, and what it means to be part of it.(Don't have exact quotes)

But yes, I believe it was just his mortality

I believe part of that discussion regarding humanity (he mentions things about it in several places) involve how mortality has has given him a different look on life, and a greater understanding and appreciation for life in general.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]