Diablo® III

Anyone feel wd's summons are underwhelming?

I've been using firebomb (flash fire), Grasp of death (groping eels), Spirit Walk (honored guest), Soul Harvest, (swallow your soul) Acid Cloud (acid rain), and Gargantuan(restless giant).

I'm level 37 and seem to be breezing through nm by using either soul harvest or spirit walk into soul harvest to initiate and spamming acid cloud and firebomb and reusing soul harvest and spirit walk to sustain mana.

My weapon has a flawless amytheist and I use the templar with heals to sustain health. The aoe + amytheist seems to keep me topped off and most minions fall pretty quickly. My only gripe is that the gargantuan seems fairly useless and the dogs even more so.

Anyone noticing similar success with a similar build and noticing similar failure in relying on summons?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]