Diablo® III

Does this game get difficult before inferno?

100 Orc Warrior
I am in act 2 nightmare and I can still one shot mobs of monsters. The only difference are the affixes on elite and champion level monsters which can kill me relatively quickly. Everything, including bosses, still die like it's on normal difficulty and I have yet to die to any boss up to this point.

Does this game get difficult before inferno? Preferably in nightmare difficulty, which means that it takes longer to kill things, instead of laying waste to everything in gear I find myself while questing?
Edited by ModraPohlavi#1615 on 5/17/2012 5:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am playing a wizard in Act 1 of Nightmare and I have to be very careful.. yellow elites have time-traveled me a few times (they knocked me into the middle of next week)
Reply Quote
In nightmare myself. I'm still facerolling through content, until im struck by the mighty Rubberband demon and I appear randomly in the middle of a huge cluster of monsters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]