Diablo® III

Viable Witch doctor build for Dmg/CC in hell/

This is my build i plan on using hell i was wondering if could get some feed back on this. See if im missing something or would i need more cc?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#cZkjUd!bUX!aaZaZZ
You could switch out bats for charger and blood rit. for fortitude.
Tell me what ya think
Reply Quote
I actually like this build, but I've always found firebats to be expensive to cast consistently, and esp. for the amount of dmg they actually do. Think about it: 220% weapon dmg for 122 mana. You can do 140% weapon damage with ONE dart for 10 mana and just spam it. Even with honored guest on spirit walk its just plain annoying.
Also, I don't know if you plan on casting mass confusion really often (hence the cooldown rune) but if you find you're not getting enough CC esp. in big battles grab the mass hysteria rune (stuns). As well, with longer cooldown on it you might find your vision quest popping a bit more often?
That's all I can think of, and I just beat normal difficulty (not with any problems mind you) so don't listen too hard to what I say... but see if that makes any sense.
GL!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
you can pretty much spam firebats with vision quest....this is a great build, almost exatly what i use, great dmg and survivability
Reply Quote
I don't see the point in having two slow effect spells. Later on in Hell you're gonna want to switch to Jungle Fortitude/Bad Medicine and Spirit Vessel. I would actually just make the switch asap because what good are SA and BR doing when you have 300% mana regen. Pick up Hex with healing rune. Consider using Horrify with 100% more armor rune over Mass Confusion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]