Diablo® III

Haedrig's Conversations: Cain's Disappearance

Could not find any very good information online about when to get Haedrig to give me this convo, but I just stumbled upon it while replaying through. You must be in a game where he is already unlocked for you from the beginning. Talk to him right after you kill Captain Daltyn in Adria's Hut, but before you get the new quest from Leah. Good luck
Reply Quote
I'm also missing Cain"s Disappearance (Act I) and can't seem to find when to talk to Haedrig to get this one. Anyone got a tip?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I got the BS to talk about Cain's Disappearance when I got back to Tristram (wretched mother quests?) - but before Leah joined me to go to Adria's house.

Hand in, talk to Rumsford, but don't talk to Leah, talk to BS, then pick up quest from Leah. (May be able to deviate from this but this is how I did it)
Reply Quote
My post explains how to get it, lol.
Reply Quote
TeejayRawr I understand that your post explains it but jees dude. Bother typing so others can understand where the heck you mean ?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Google "Diablo 3 conversation achievements" and there is a guide to them all within the first few results
Reply Quote
Just create the game in ACT 1, Part 2: Explore Cellar and talk to the BS.
Reply Quote
Thanks TeejayRawr and mundox. That got it.
Reply Quote
Actually, this Conversation can be started directly after the Wretched Mother quest. Accept the quest from Leah, then talk to the BS. You don't have to complete the quest. (Tested and Proven)
Reply Quote
I started at the quest "Explore the Cellar". Go directly to Haegrid and he has this convo.
Reply Quote
Thanks TeejayRawr and mundox for the help!
Reply Quote
This has to be a bug. How would anyone encounter this in a normal way?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]