Diablo® III

Pages of Training?

I've looked through the board for this but can't find it. Where can I get the training pages to level up the blacksmith passed level 4?

Does a merchant sell them?
Reply Quote
nightmare mode drops alot
Reply Quote
Pretty sure they can't be bought anywhere. They start dropping in Nightmare difficulty, like iMartin said.
Reply Quote
That sucks, you probably won't need them then
Reply Quote
You can also buy them in the Auction House.
Reply Quote
They drop like flies once you enter nightmare mode. Okay, maybe not like flies, but you'll get them very often, there will be no problems leveling up the blacksmith and jeweler.
Reply Quote
36 Human Warlock
Thanks for the replies. 'Nother question: Are there any jewelers in the first level of playing? If so, where? Thanks
Reply Quote
You have to rescue the Jeweller before he appears in town. That is in Act2 normal.
Reply Quote
Noticed that the Jeweller was available in act 1 town for other low level characters after my higher level character found him in act 2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]