Diablo® III

I Lost All My Money and Items?

Me too. I was level 60 and had the best gear possible with maxed out professions and 1T gold. Its all gone.
Anyomne have that problem before they got on the first time. I have a ticket in but it's been 2 days....
Make sure to submit a ticket online , it's really easy and will let blizzard know ( which I'm sure they do ).
I bought the digital copy off the site and on the login screen after I put my password and account name, the login button does not even flash and I can't press on it! Am I missing something?
What account name are you using ? It is your email account...
05/19/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Varcharten
I was hacked too. I don't know how it happened, but I'm almost certain it's a security issue on Blizzard's part. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one...

Contact blizzard support, ask them to rollback and tell them to look the log ins on your account. Check your email for a PW reset.
Your account name is your e-mail address.
So how long does it take for them to make the rollback? its been five hours since they messaged me about it.
It sounds like the people that have gotten responses from Blizzard are being told that no other IP's have logged onto the accounts...so either we are all lying or something weird is going on .
I did all that too and nothing
05/19/2012 05:02 PMPosted by coldfire
At least have got on I can't even get the login button to light up. Two days now.......................................................

Use your email account not your battletag for the login
05/19/2012 05:08 PMPosted by FaiLTrEE
It sounds like the people that have gotten responses from Blizzard are being told that no other IP's have logged onto the accounts...so either we are all lying or something weird is going on .

Here is my ticket: http://i.imgur.com/iMFZB.png
Just like so many others, it happened to me while I was browsing the Auction House and putting auctions up. Is it just coincidence...? I spend only a tiny fraction of my playtime in there.
Wow your reply almost looks human. My support rep just ignored my questions and pasted the general one that was pasted multiple times in this thread.
LOL. How many sets of obby armor did you have?
05/19/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Swire

Here is my ticket: http://i.imgur.com/iMFZB.png

What is an unauthorized password reset ? Someone attempted to reset your password from a different IP ?
It hasnt happened to me, but I have a theory on it. I dont have any experience in this stuff, but it seems as good of an idea as to whats happening as any. It all seems to be happening after AH transactions. If you notice when you do an AH transaction, it says something like 'verifying purchase' or some such message. What if this guy wrote some sort of script or something that reads that information being sent. Maybe when it's doing that it's using the sellers account information to do the transaction and the program the guy wrote reads it, or lets him have access to it? I'm just throwing out ideas here..
^I didn't buy from or even open the Auction House.

I'm apart of this club too. The biggest thing was the gold because that took time to get. You find approximate items all the time; I didn't have anything good, but I spent 4 acts accumulating 200,000 gold and that's gone. What's also weird was my other character was untouched and they left my gems in my stash, but took everything else.

If Blizzard doesn't find a way to replenish this soon, I'm just going to consider this an uber attack from Diablo himself that knocked all my armor off and my gold out of my pockets.
Edited by Flopjack#1689 on 5/19/2012 5:25 PM PDT
Ok, last time attempting to drill this into people's skulls:

1. In the entire history of Battle.net, there has never been a compromise on Blizzard's end. Not once. Never. Ever. Ever.

2. Every time someone has claimed that they couldn't possibly have been compromised on their end (after proceeding to reel off some ridiculous list of qualifications), it has always been found that the compromise occurred clientside.

3. Finally, and most importantly, Blizzard is legally required to report any breaches of their security as soon as they are discovered. I'll say that again so that you really get it. They are legally required to report any breaches of their security as soon as they are discovered. Legally required. Legally. Required.

Stop with the silly conspiracy theories. Stop with the arrogance about your impregnable fortress of a computer. Just stop.
- Technical Support
View profile
Not everyone with the issue was in the AH though and some with the issue were only at the browse window, they did not engage in transactions.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]