Diablo® III

Commodity auction not properly showing gems

The gem commodity shop is supposed to search for the lowest costing gem out of the pool of gems and display it when players search for that gem. In my case, I have a perfect square ruby up for sale but if searched for, none can be found.
Reply Quote
I have one of same item for sale...since yesterday afternoon. Auction search shows 1 item avaialble at 0 price 0 buyout and purchase button is unavailable.
Reply Quote
that's the least of the commodity market's problems..."hey i didn't expect to pay 548 gold of those 3 gems that were 34 gold"...or "what are these refunds about?!?"...and my fave "ok the auction failed but you still took my gold and are holding on to it, for some reason"

there's also the inability to be able to sell any radiant ruby and topaz items no matter what price i set
Edited by Epic#1596 on 5/20/2012 5:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I also can't see or sell gems properly.
Reply Quote
cant find gems in AH. something wrong?
Reply Quote
thanks buddy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]