Diablo® III

Can't auction perfect square gems

90 Blood Elf Paladin
It will allow me to 'create' the auction but it doesnt appear when I searh for the listed gem. Infact it says there are no gems listed for perfect square and above...
Reply Quote
I think you should not be allowed to see your own auctions from the search because otherwise you could buy them back yourself and by doing so you could effectively cancel auctions without waiting for the required minimum auction time left.
Edited by Baumvieh#2136 on 5/19/2012 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump because i can't sell my High Quality gems either.
Reply Quote
bump, same issue here
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
Did you wait the required five minutes for the auction to take effect?
Reply Quote
same issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm also having the same issue with these gems, radiant square, and just regular perfect gems. I mad another post about it earlier and have made a ticket, but no responses yet. Hopefully this gets taken care of shortly.

Also, Baum, you can in fact see your own auctions. When placing the gems that I can sell, I can see them for the price that I put them up for when I search for that type of gem, as long as it's an undercut. With the ones that I'm having trouble with, they just don't show up, and I can see higher priced gems selling while mine just sit there.

MapleSyrup, the 5 minute wait time only applies to armor/weapons. Gems, pages, tomes, ect can all be sold immediately, and can be canceled at any time. Armor/weapons have a 5 minute wait period to allow you to cancel them because they are no longer cancelable after they are listed.
Reply Quote
bump, same here
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
bump, I'm having this problem as well. It's really frustrating not being able to sell the higher quality gems after rushing to be able to craft them before most people.
Reply Quote
bump, same issue
also happening with other items that are no high level gems.

I have also had multiple of my friends search for my auctions and they can not find them either
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Baumvieh
I think you should not be allowed to see your own auctions from the search because otherwise you could buy them back yourself and by doing so you could effectively cancel auctions without waiting for the required minimum auction time left.

you can definitely buy your own commodity items. whether this is intended i do not know.
Edited by Epic#1596 on 5/20/2012 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
same for me, I left it on the AH overnight and it was still not there.

Also I just put a legendary on the AH and it is not showing up either.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Same here, some items are working some not, my amethysts are not working but others gems are.

fix it pleeeeeeeease
Reply Quote
I have a radiant square ruby on the AH and it is not showing
Reply Quote
I, also, am having this issue. Sucks.
Reply Quote
I've got the same problem here.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Perfect square ruby has crashed. Now I see at least 10 on AH at bout 120,000k

/sad
Reply Quote
05/20/2012 01:00 PMPosted by MapleSyrup
Did you wait the required five minutes for the auction to take effect?

Is it normal that gems can still be cancelled even after 5 minutes?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]