Diablo® III

Stuck at server authentication (Error 3006)

Playing on: US Servers
Description:
When trying to get into a public game the game seemed to freeze at the loading screen. I force quite the game and now when I try to log in I am stuck at at authentication where it seems to authenticate everything but does not load the character pane instead coming up with a pop up with the error "The request has timed out (Error 3006)"

Firstly is anyone else experiencing this error in the US servers?

Secondly is there a know fix for this issue?
Reply Quote
It seems everyone did the same thing and are having the same problem.
Reply Quote
I'm having the exact same problem after doing exactly what you did. :[
Reply Quote
Exact same issue here.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem here as well.

*Edit* Just fixed itself not sure what happened.
Edited by Ellore#1575 on 5/20/2012 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
same problem, not fixed yet.
Edited by Zubalan#1935 on 5/20/2012 8:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
any news on this?
Reply Quote
The problem is still not fixed for me. I even tried the 'fix' on the EU forums:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4210102866

It did nothing.

I also tried rebooting my router. That didn't fix it either.
Edited by Darpinator#1919 on 5/20/2012 9:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm having a similar issue but I don't even receive an error message. US servers are up but I'm stuck "connecting to battle.net"
Reply Quote
Everyone is. :(
Reply Quote
Its just my account that is stuck, I logged onto a friends account just fine. Us servers and all Same internet connection just different account. Its like my account is lost cyber space or some server that crashed on blizzards end.
Reply Quote
05/20/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Visional
Everyone is. :(

Ahh I assumed since Dragnog included an error message some were receiving it as well... Configured my firewall and anti-virus and all hardware is good to go... This is just the most recent on a long list of problems trying to get this game running...
Reply Quote
By the way... Does anyone else have trouble exiting the start up if they try to cancel the authenticator?
Reply Quote
Bingo. I'm also stuck on server authentication. I never get past the first connecting to battle.net step. Whenever I try to cancel the authentication it freezes and I get exited to my desktop, with a message for me to allow incoming connections for Diablo 3, followed by a request to send an error message to Blizzard.
Reply Quote
Still can't sign in here.
Reply Quote
prob solved post retracted
Edited by DarkDrag0n#1803 on 5/20/2012 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
i even re-instaled the game .. nothing :(
Reply Quote
same problem
Reply Quote
Same problem here. I'm pretty sure this could all be cleared up if we could play the single player campaign WITHOUT CONNECTING TO THE INTERNET! This is beyond annoying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]