Diablo® III

If you love D3, read this

I love the gameplay of Diablo lll. I've played so much MMORPG before and all the
Gameplay details are the same. D3 is different. I love the AH system, how sucky the items are so we have to try harder. It keeps people stuck to it! If you love D3 give a bump!
Reply Quote
I'm having a blast so far. My only real complaint is about white common drops, oddly enough. They need to be worth 20 gold or so, making them worth picking up. Or make them salvageable again like in beta. Whites being worth 2 gold just doesn't make sense. Lower the amount of gold that's dropped when a common is dropped, and increase the common item value, fixed.
Reply Quote
Diablo is not an MMORPG, Its not have to be like one. Diablo 1 was perfect, Diablo 2 the same...
Now, Diablo 3...

Good Gamaplay, Period.

You spend 30min to kill an Rare pack to get an poor item, where is the reward?
I am at Act II, Hell and i only droped 2 legendary item... They just need to increase the reward and make your character more costumizable...
Reply Quote
love D3. so awesome. they just need to work on items methinks.
Reply Quote
yeah... this game shoulda been called "diablo mmo."
Reply Quote
Yes they should make white items worth at least 20gold/useful for some exp quests.
And yes I'm at act ll of hell but 0 legendary drops, so you're considered lucky!
Thanks for the bump people! Good luck and have fun in your hunting!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I love the gameplay of Diablo lll. I've played so much MMORPG before and all the
Gameplay details are the same. D3 is different. I love the AH system, how sucky the items are so we have to try harder. It keeps people stuck to it! If you love D3 give a bump!

You do realize sometimes complaining means we care about the gam,e and want it to improve, right?
Reply Quote
I love D3 so farrr! Its amazing. I am a 51 Barbar just hitting up Hell mode.... No legendaries yet :'( BUT I have found easy ways to make gold and I just never touch any whites. And for people saying loot needs to be adjusted. NO! No it doesnt! I feel so accomplished when I finally see yellow or blue pop up on my screen. This game is easy to overcome considering in 2-3 days we already have people on inferno and AH full of Legendaries and Plans for SET Items! WOW! But all in all I love it OP so BUMP!
Reply Quote
agreed with the above statement!!!! ITS ONLY BEEN A WEEK! why are people complaining about items? you shouldnt be able to get AMAZING ITEMS in 1 week or else then replayability will be destroyed.
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 04:56 AMPosted by Lasereth
I'm having a blast so far. My only real complaint is about white common drops, oddly enough. They need to be worth 20 gold or so, making them worth picking up. Or make them salvageable again like in beta. Whites being worth 2 gold just doesn't make sense. Lower the amount of gold that's dropped when a common is dropped, and increase the common item value, fixed.

I've been picking up whites to vendor since D1. Hell, I even picked up Stamina Potions in D2. I think I recall a bluepost a while back saying that if they noticed people contining to pick up white items, they will make them vendor for even less.

I still pick them all up anyway. :)
Reply Quote
Yes for sure, i will throw my support in. I am loving the game, i love getting my !@# kicked in hell and looking forward to another pounding in inferno. The items are great. I remember farming forever in d2 to get upgrades, its no different here! Good game all together.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I have noticed that people who enjoy Diablo 3 tend to be the "Noobs".
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
The only thing i don't like about this game is the "always online to play". Other than that the story, gameplay, and characters are all interesting and fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]